Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help, anybody seen this lady  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Gruff

Hi - saw Abi about two years ago on a sweltering hot afternooon - thankfully she had aircon and had a really good punt. Not sure where she is now, I saw her in a nice house in SW London.

She's very attentive and does everything with passion. She said she goes to the gym a lot and it shows and has a very good body, petite and good looking. Although there are no face pics her photos were accurate and she is a looker.

Talkative but with no BS and very GFE. DFK, OWO, I paid extra for anal that she seemed to enjoy and also used a strap on on me. Didn't seem like a clock watcher - I popped twice and seemed as if I could have stayed longer for round three (she was egging me on) but I had other commitments and had to go after a two hour appointment.

Not sure if she's now burnt out or not - I would say not - she seemed too professional and organised (comms were very good) and doubt she would give a bad service, she appeared to care that I had a really good time.

She's remained in my HL and she has had offers on her prices almost permanently for the last six months. If it wasn't for the higher cost compared to what you can get these days I would return if I had the funds to justify the higher price. Hope this helps!

Offline mutant

+1 :thumbsup:

I saw her in 2009, had a great  time. At the time she had a nice apartment in Surrey, was very laid back, lots of anal fun and some role play. Body was very hot, facially attractive but not stunning, and seemed pretty switched on.

Give her a try!

brolin_76

+1 :thumbsup:

I saw her in 2009, had a great  time. At the time she had a nice apartment in Surrey, was very laid back, lots of anal fun and some role play. Body was very hot, facially attractive but not stunning, and seemed pretty switched on.

Give her a try!

I thought she would be a stunner as of her rate :dash: