Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Middlesbrough  (Read 2674 times)

Offline anonyorks

Hello chaps,

Heading up to Middlesbrough for a meeting in a couple of weeks and got my eye on Lucy Lane for Nuru. Has anyone seen her recent? Her last review is last year.

Any other girls you'd recommend as a potential plan b?. Lucy is very much my type as well as any tattoo/alt looking girls.

Cheers

Offline bigkstyle

Seen her a few times but the last was about 2 years ago. Never had a bad punt with her but she's certainly piled on the pounds since I first saw her about 6 years ago.

Online maxxblue

Hello chaps,

Heading up to Middlesbrough for a meeting in a couple of weeks and got my eye on Lucy Lane for Nuru. Has anyone seen her recent? Her last review is last year.

Any other girls you'd recommend as a potential plan b?. Lucy is very much my type as well as any tattoo/alt looking girls.

Cheers

I've never been able to find a decent WG in Middlesbrough, and until recently, that has been the consensus on the NE section. However, a couple on here have spoken positively about this WG, though I haven't seen her myself yet - and she has tattoos!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105435.0

coolguy1990

Hello chaps,

Cheers

Hello mate, aren't you the guy I was talking to about Naughty Nicole of York a while back and who likes ladies with the fuller figure?

If so, Still-Alive has done tonnes of reviews of larger ladies on Teesside. He's found some corkers.

I think Lucy Lane is one of those who always gets good reviews, so no one bothers posting them anymore.

As a plan B, Sarah and Sasha are good from Gracies Girls (agency), the former being more milfy gfe, the latter more 30s-ish pse (both with amazingly curvy, but well-toned bodies). Raunchy Ruby from Guisborough is slimmer, but nicely tattooed.

Whatever you do, avoid the nightmare on punt-street that is hornybrooke123 or whatever she is calling herself now...sexybrooke23 or something.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Hello chaps,

Cheers

Save your money. You will have a better punt with a carrier bag than with Lucy. Piss poor punt. If she put as much effort in to her punts as she does marketing herself she would be great

As above comment Savannah is decent. Otherwise jess1000 in Stockton, check my review out. Not tattoos but fucking good punt.

As above comment please do avoid hornybrook
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:27:12 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline anonyorks

Thanks chaps. Got my eye on Kelly J at the moment now. I messaged Lucy but received an auto reply which always puts me off.

Yaya123

Save your money. You will have a better punt with a carrier bag than with Lucy. Piss poor punt. If she put as much effort in to her punts as she does marketing herself she would be great

As above comment Savannah is decent. Otherwise jess1000 in Stockton, check my review out. Not tattoos but fucking good punt.

As above comment please do avoid hornybrook

Why avoid hornybrook??

Offline Diamonddog

Why avoid hornybrook??

Because by all accounts your a lousy punt pet .  4 reviews all negative

Offline anonyorks

Yeah Brook is bang on my type but with those reviews I'm going nowhere near.

I've popped a reverse booking on Adult Work so lets see what I get

coolguy1990

Why avoid hornybrook??

No kissing. No groping/touching. No RO. No 69. OW.

Foreplay consists of her sitting at the other end of the bed, sulking.

Sneering, derisive attitude. Worst ever punt in 25 years.

coolguy1990

Thanks chaps. Got my eye on Kelly J at the moment now. I messaged Lucy but received an auto reply which always puts me off.

By all accounts kelly j is very hit or miss. Can be terrible one week and fantastic the next. Still-Alive did a good review on her that's worth checking out.

She's supposed to be much bigger than her pics, but still very sexy. Oh, can be a bit unreliable too, apparently. Can cancel on you, so maybe not great for you travelling.

Having said all that, I really fancy going to see her myself, sometime.

Offline Addicted65

I saw Kelly a while ago when she worked near Yarm. Personally I would suggest you avoid. You will have a much better time with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great girl, great attitude. I just see her out and about to often ,although she has always been 100% discreet when we have bumped into each other .literally on one occasion

And before anyone asks I saw them both before joining the site  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AgedCases

I saw Kelly a while ago when she worked near Yarm. Personally I would suggest you avoid. You will have a much better time with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great girl, great attitude. I just see her out and about to often ,although she has always been 100% discreet when we have bumped into each other .literally on one occasion

And before anyone asks I saw them both before joining the site  :thumbsup:

I agree with Scarlett being worth a visit. Saw her a few weeks ago and worshipped the fuck out of those tits!

Offline anonyorks

Yeah she's on the list, her photos are not the best quality but she looks good