Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG asking for punter's verification ID  (Read 1775 times)

cruise-missile

:hi:  Hi all, I have a punt in mind and the WG's terms indicate that I will need to proof of ID before the in-call booking an proceed. She's not a regular WG, takes a series of breaks by all accounts, but she seems very nice and I am left undecided. She is very classy and has more excluded items on the menu than included so in terms of health safety I am reasonably happy...it's just the ID thing. Does anyone have any similar experiences and how did it turn out? I have read the guidance here on UKP relating to personal details which recommends not giving true names, keeping a separate email and phone for punting, all of which I do, but I've never been asked this before. I guess I am concerned about sinister consequences (although nothing in the few reviews on this lass suggest she is dodgy, on the contrary...all positive) and no doubt she is being ultra-careful about who she lets into her home. I'd be happy to send a photo of me holding my passport photo page open and just part of my name showing and the year of my birth, plus a note with the WGs name on, so that she knows this can't be a set-up. At this stage I really have no idea what she will ask for but I would prefer to be well-informed as and when I get to finalise the booking. Any comments/advice much appreciated.

Ben4454

I wouldn't bother booking this one. Who knows what she might do with that picture of your ID. Also it is the principle. I would tell her no thanks. This working girl would never get my business.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:56:33 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline smiths

:hi:  Hi all, I have a punt in mind and the WG's terms indicate that I will need to proof of ID before the in-call booking an proceed. She's not a regular WG, takes a series of breaks by all accounts, but she seems very nice and I am left undecided. She is very classy and has more excluded items on the menu than included so in terms of health safety I am reasonably happy...it's just the ID thing. Does anyone have any similar experiences and how did it turn out? I have read the guidance here on UKP relating to personal details which recommends not giving true names, keeping a separate email and phone for punting, all of which I do, but I've never been asked this before. I guess I am concerned about sinister consequences (although nothing in the few reviews on this lass suggest she is dodgy, on the contrary...all positive) and no doubt she is being ultra-careful about who she lets into her home. I'd be happy to send a photo of me holding my passport photo page open and just part of my name showing and the year of my birth, plus a note with the WGs name on, so that she knows this can't be a set-up. At this stage I really have no idea what she will ask for but I would prefer to be well-informed as and when I get to finalise the booking. Any comments/advice much appreciated.

Never tell a WG your real identity is my advice for your own security, its not their business and good WGs wouldn't do so as they know punters are looking for discretion.

As to jumping through the hoops some WGs set, I punt to suit me NOT WGs so would be looking elsewhere if I were you. I think you are mad to be prepared to send a photo of yourself, its punting not dating.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
:hi:  Hi all, I have a punt in mind and the WG's terms indicate that I will need to proof of ID before the in-call booking an proceed.  I'd be happy to send a photo of me holding my passport photo page open and just part of my name showing and the year of my birth, plus a note with the WGs name on, so that she knows this can't be a set-up. At this stage I really have no idea what she will ask for but I would prefer to be well-informed as and when I get to finalise the booking. Any comments/advice much appreciated.

Don't forget to send  your bank details and pin number too  :D

There is absolutely no reason for you to send her anything and anyway how will she know the passport is yours if your just emailing it? Ask to see hers first and see what she says.  :rolleyes: If she requires all this to see you then she is either setting YOU up for blackmail or she is in the wrong job. Move on and find someone else most girls just see men via a phonecall.

cruise-missile

:hi:  Thanks all !! That settles it. I thought it seemed a bit odd, plenty more fish as they say. The blackmail thing makes it really seem a bit scary. On a separate note, I came across (listed under humiliation services) for one WG recently "financial blackmail" !!

Thanks again - blinkers off from now on!!

Offline seeker

who's the WG?
ill ask again
who is this crack pot  :wackogirl:
is it you  :D

raylondoner

I make a point of only providing my ID and bank account details to genuine Nigerian prince's or members of local government who share their vast fortune with me.  :dance:

Offline Largs43

I agree with all the previous posts; the punter shouldn't have to provide ID.

The very nature of punting surely demands discretion & anonimity from both parties.

I understand the girl wanting reassurance that a potential client is just a normal horny guy, and not some dangerous nutter; that's when she should check his AW feedback for comments that he's a "lovely guy" or a "gentleman" etc.

I'd never give more ID than my first name, and some rolled up paper pictures of the queen.

Offline NIK

As has already been said, tell her to go and 'do one.' You are not opening a bank account or applying for a job. I just don't know what punting is coming to.   :unknown:  I have never experienced this type of bollocks in thirty odd years.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 09:26:52 am by NIK »

Offline HappyandLucky

Your other option is to out yourself to family, friends and work colleagues, empty your own bank account and burn your money, then finally write a review on here about what a twat you have been and how sharing simple info has fucked you over.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Your other option is to out yourself to family, friends and work colleagues, empty your own bank account and burn your money, then finally write a review on here about what a twat you have been and how sharing simple info has fucked you over.  :hi:
:lol:    :sarcastic:    :D

Offline nike

Just an attention seeker IMO, asked twice who the WG is and has ignored . This is an information sharing site bye the way.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I could understand her asking for ID if it was an outcall and you wanted her to travel a good distance out of her normal outcall range but that would only be for proof of address so she didn't travel that distance to find it was a fake booking
However asking for ID before meeting for no reason seems a bit weird tbh.  We don't need your name and address nor date of birth.
Is she new by any chance?  Some new girls think we work the same as the prossies in the US where proof of name and address as well as employer and sometimes proof of bank account is needed to check you out that it is not a police sting and do not realise that we don't work that way over here. 
If she is not new then I have no idea why she would want ID unless you look under 16 and I would advise you don't send anything that could possibly be used to either out you or blackmail you

Offline Thepacifist

I would never send my picture or ID etc. I tried messaging some cam girls about possible meets and a lot of them wanted me to cam with them before. I don't pay for cams so they didn't get my business. Even if it were free I wouldn't do it out of principle. Who knows what they could do with that footage?! A scenario may arise where I give her a negative and she uploads the cam video outing me as a punter. It's not worth it. Plenty more prossies in the sea.

Cupcake X

AAhhh!  NO! do not send or give absolutely ANY personal information about yourself. Alarm bells should have been ringing when the wg said she required this of you ?!  you DO NOT know where this information goes and can be used even at a later date. This Wg may be security conscious but asking for your I.D but it is certainly NOT necessary.

Offline RedKettle

never, never and never again.

madness.

cruise-missile

:hi: Thanks for your helpful replies, boys and girls. I'd rather not name the lass, especially as I may have got crossed wires. The text message exchanges were a bit hit and miss and I think she was maybe referring to an initial suggestion of a hotel meet, and things got confused from there. I'm an old guy, too trusting and easily confused. I'll keep you posted. Cheers.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Sadly, a good reputation and plenty of positive feedback is not a guarantee that she won't screw you over.  Many WG's seem prone to mental instability and random acts of malice, you can never know when one of them might go off the rails.  Many of the WG's now on the UKP blacklist had previously good reputations.

Previous thread on this: When good WG's go bad

Online webpunter

Provide your photo and maybe we can all have a laugh when it pops up on the web somewhere.  Like the bloke getting a chinese massage who allowed a pic for their facebook page.  And then put it on a thread on here.  Now wants thread removed.  Numpty

raylondoner

Provide your photo and maybe we can all have a laugh when it pops up on the web somewhere.  Like the bloke getting a chinese massage who allowed a pic for their facebook page.  And then put it on a thread on here.  Now wants thread removed.  Numpty

Mr tattoo!  :dash:

Also think poster here had photo on wg profile photos and it ended up on here .he was not admused

Offline Turtle1

Can you please post a link to this lady so We know who to avoid?

Sadly, a good reputation and plenty of positive feedback is not a guarantee that she won't screw you over.  Many WG's seem prone to mental instability and random acts of malice, you can never know when one of them might go off the rails.  Many of the WG's now on the UKP blacklist had previously good reputations.

Previous thread on this: When good WG's go bad
answer is think with your head not your dick .