Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy.emily - Aldgate  (Read 1458 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5042524) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for Natasha Baby (5 positive, 4 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
12 review(s) for Sensual Nattasha (2 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383625) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Awfc888

External Link/Members Only

Last review following a quick catch up!

15min p&d during the Christmas holidays and paid £50.

Look: small and petite with fake bolt ons and typical Rom look.

Location: near the Gherkin easy to get to. Of note next to two pubs so not discrete when workers are back.

Services: quiet day in office and just needed a quickie. Opened the door naked (kinda ruins it for me) Didn’t fancy kissing her and she started OW to get me hard. Then onto CG before finishing in doggy.

Wouldn’t return. Service was blah and satisfactory I guess hence neutral.

Seen previous reviews but at that time in the city my options were limited and i needed a quick fuck so it did the job....just!

Offline tantraman

Look: small and petite with fake bolt ons and typical Rom look.

For whatever reason, Curvy.emily is also Natasha Baby. God knows why this same Rom runs two AW profiles! :unknown:

Hey BP :hi:

Good spot! Having ogled Natasha's photos many, many, many times :wacko: ... this Curvy.emily profile is bang-on displaying the same body/face ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I also note that the location and pricing are exactly the same for both WGs.

As Natasha is still running her own AW profile (Natasha Baby), I guess this means her Sergei could be using her photos to B&S in this Curvy.emily profile? Unless Natasha has an identical twin sister!

:unknown: