Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexiblonde! Canary wharf  (Read 1948 times)

31 review(s) for sexiblonde! (25 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tinybc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication: good quick response.spoke on phone then arranged details over text

Price: 150 for an hour

Location: easy to find but can stuggle to find parking so may need to park 5/10mins away. Apartment is clean and modern no issues there

Looks: geninue pictures, she has the same tattoo on her back. Is petite, tight with nice size fake tits.

Service: seemed a bit quiet and shy at first but once we got going seemed to enjoy it. Started with a lot of kissing, closed mouth but eventually went to dfk. Then started with owo which she did not rush. A good 10mins of oral then put condom on with her jumping on top. She felt nice and tight then changed to mish where i gave have her a good pounding, i eventually busted my nut. We then chatted and had a lot kissing and cuddling. Did ask for a second round but i think we ended up talking for too long and she said there wasnt enough time. Showered up then left.

Positives: stunning, tight, good owo

Offline Honestpunter

She’s got several videos on her profile, but filming is not in her enjoy list, do you know if she really allows filming and if extra?
Planning to see her if she allows me to film..
Cheers.

Offline Tinybc

Didnt ask...but i reckon she would do it but probably would charge extra.