Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Thai Jenny - Shepherd's Bush  (Read 1142 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6921262) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Drika

External Link/Members Only

When: Jan 2023

Where: Would have been Sheperd Bush, few min walk from tube station on main road

Girl: She is the one in the pictures, I've seen her another time

Comms:
This is the second time i see her.
Not very good, I dropped a message to check if she was working and she replied after 15m.
I asked if she was available 90minues later and she replied (after another 10m) yes.
I sent another message to confirm the booking on my side and she replied (after another 10m) with a simple ok dear
I was on the other side of London so jumped on the tube and started the journey (40m) when I got out of the tube I messaged her again to say that I was around and would be there in 5m .

She replied not now baby I'm available at xxx:xx (that was a few hours after the agreed time....)
I was quite upset, exchanged a few texts but understood that our meeting was not going to happen. Not sure what happened there but I feel like someone booked a much longer time with her and she dumped me (I had booked only 30m).

It's a shame as I've seen her another time and she was a positive.
Unfortunately even on my previous appointment comms were not that great and she does not accept booking in advance.
Also her English is very limited and I'm not sure she manages the comms or someone else.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 12:26:44 am by Drika »

Offline Munter84

Damn  :(

Not trying to put the blame on you at all but it sounds like you got off on the wrong foot with the initial drawn-out text ping pong. In my experience it's often better just to front-load the initial enquiry text with your preferred time, duration and services and see what the WG says.

Still, rotten form on her part to bump your booking.

Offline Muzmuz

Damn  :(

Not trying to put the blame on you at all but it sounds like you got off on the wrong foot with the initial drawn-out text ping pong. In my experience it's often better just to front-load the initial enquiry text with your preferred time, duration and services and see what the WG says.

Still, rotten form on her part to bump your booking.

OP didn’t do anything wrong. It’s her pimp who runs the AW profile.

You’re not communicating with the girl, you’re texting with the CAPS LOCK PIMP. He will shoe horn in as many bookings as possible so even if you have a confirmed booking for later in the day you may have to wait if another punter turns up.

It’s happened to me on numerous occasions over the years.