Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PalomaXxx - delusional - Catford  (Read 816 times)

3 review(s) for PalomaXxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Girl: Like the photos they're probably taken a few years back, she's quite large with a big belly.  Still holds a bit of shape/curves so shes a BBW imo and priced accordingly (if the services were as described)

In short OWO isn't on offer any more, despite the profile clearly saying otherwise.

In long; We had just begun and we were on the bed and she was wanking my cock before giving it a shine, she then leaned over to pick up a condom.

Surprised by this....I said " hold on don't you do OWO?", she replied with "no", So I said "you used to do it, and your profile clearly states you do it"

She then said " Oh well, I don't do it any more, let me do it with a condom, trust me it'll feel exactly the same, If not I'll give your money back"

I wasn't interested in none of  that shit so I said "Nah, I need owo otherwise I'll just take the refund now and leave"

She then went into a long rant about it being safer for both of us, as i don't know how many cocks have been in her mouth today etc and she doesn't know where I've been, and theres risk of STI transmission blah blah blah.

After that rant she asked me if I agreed with her rant and the risks involved with OWO, I said  "yes I agree but I visit prostitutes so I accept there are risks with OWO but I take the rough with the smooth and take my chances"

She didn't like me alluding to her as a prossie so she then blurted out "Well I'm not a prostitute:lol: :D :lol:  :sarcastic:

I just zoned the fuck out at that point and laughed in my head, there's no point in debating with someone that delusional, what else could she be?

Then I firmly said that I would like to leave with the refund she offered me!

Her profiles not been updated, So I suspect she's up to something.

As for me, I'm never refused OWO, and she shined me without a rubber the first time I saw her so I doubt its an isolated incident.

Wasted hours of my time and fuel costs.

Offline Heph

It's been your bad luck to post this on a heavy traffic day: there's a danger it'll not get the attention it deserves as a useful warning, amidst all of the shit-posting going on by leeches.

Offline Cam1984

Arranged to see her on Friday.....within 4 minutes of her confirming she called my phone twice then text me to say that "something came up" and if I could come 4 hours later.... Doubt I'll try again after reading your review.... A prossie that thinks she's not a prossie  :lol: just when you think you've heard it all....

Offline claretandblue

not a prostitute  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

thanks for the review

Offline Germany

Good that you challenged her, and haven't agreed with OW.  :hi:
as sometimes when it is close to the action, a man say whatever I'm here already...

Offline Germany

prostitute
ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/Submit
noun
a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.
synonyms:   whore, sex worker, call girl, white slave; More
verb
offer (someone) for sexual activity in exchange for payment.
"although she was paid £15 to join a man at his table, she never prostituted herself"

Offline pumps

It's been your bad luck to post this on a heavy traffic day: there's a danger it'll not get the attention it deserves as a useful warning, amidst all of the shit-posting going on by leeches.

As long as its found when her profile ID is searched for thats all that matters.

Arranged to see her on Friday.....within 4 minutes of her confirming she called my phone twice then text me to say that "something came up" and if I could come 4 hours later.... Doubt I'll try again after reading your review.... A prossie that thinks she's not a prossie  :lol: just when you think you've heard it all....

indeed, best to steer clear.

not a prostitute  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

thanks for the review

:thumbsup:

Good that you challenged her, and haven't agreed with OW.  :hi:
as sometimes when it is close to the action, a man say whatever I'm here already...

Naaah I'd never let that service slide, unless i wasn't expecting to receive it for whatever reason. Which if you know me and my reviews OWO a critical part of my punt.

punther

debate about owo...you reckon shes been reading the kiirie thread  :sarcastic:

when she said she wasnt a prostitute what did she then say she was after??

i saw her a few months back and walked...pics were misleading shes just fat imo

Offline pumps

debate about owo...you reckon shes been reading the kiirie thread  :sarcastic:

2  when she said she wasnt a prostitute what did she then say she was after??

1. Yeah it crossed my mind, I guess she didn't agree with anything you said when she read it   :sarcastic:

2. When she said that I really did zoned, and the rest of her pathetic rant just became a white noise, and I specifically remember letting her get away with that as I hadn't received my refund yet.