Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Parties  (Read 1375 times)

Tugboat

Hey all,

I have never been to or in a "party" situation and the above seems to be relativley popular.
However I want to know what the situation is - what is the etiquette - ie what goes and doesn't go?

What is the party area like - big open rooms or bedrooms?
Do / can other party goers just walk up and join in?

Offline iPad3

Hey all,

I have never been to or in a "party" situation and the above seems to be relativley popular.
However I want to know what the situation is - what is the etiquette - ie what goes and doesn't go?

What is the party area like - big open rooms or bedrooms?
Do / can other party goers just walk up and join in?

Have a read of the various LMP posts and feel free to ask if you need gaps filling, the parties aw held in a nice spacious flat and you basically get to shag whoever you want as many times a you can provided you are polite and don't hog or push in, there will rarely be a point at which no girls are available. In fact it it often the case that you want a rest and can't get one as the girls are trying to get you back into the action.

vt

It is a daunting prospect attending your first party, my knees were trembling as I made my way to their old Lancaster Gate venue for the first  time 2 1/2 yrs ago, but I was made welcome, helped to find my way and after 5 mins with a nice girl my nerves settled and I haven't looked back since 38 parties later!

With the 2:1 max ratio there's always somewhere to join, the girls are pretty proactive in making room. As ipad3 says, it's likely that a free girl will be asking you to play, especially if the guy count is lower. Maybe try to go this week while the tube strikes are on. I've heard the 4-6pm is often less busy that the lunchtime & evening parties, if you can make it.

The new venue is a very smart, spacious, high-ceilinged apartment, wooden floors, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a sitting room and large kitchen with refreshments available. The action takes place in the bedrooms where there are various beds, a love-swing and chairs. The doors are all open, so you can wander where you like and join in wherever. OWO is pretty universal, sex is always with condom which are provided, no anal, some girls allow kissing, RO and fingering but you have to play that by ear.

Offline PuntingPete

It is a daunting prospect attending your first party, my knees were trembling as I made my way to their old Lancaster Gate venue for the first  time 2 1/2 yrs ago, but I was made welcome, helped to find my way and after 5 mins with a nice girl my nerves settled and I haven't looked back since 38 parties later!

With the 2:1 max ratio there's always somewhere to join, the girls are pretty proactive in making room. As ipad3 says, it's likely that a free girl will be asking you to play, especially if the guy count is lower. Maybe try to go this week while the tube strikes are on. I've heard the 4-6pm is often less busy that the lunchtime & evening parties, if you can make it.

The new venue is a very smart, spacious, high-ceilinged apartment, wooden floors, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a sitting room and large kitchen with refreshments available. The action takes place in the bedrooms where there are various beds, a love-swing and chairs. The doors are all open, so you can wander where you like and join in wherever. OWO is pretty universal, sex is always with condom which are provided, no anal, some girls allow kissing, RO and fingering but you have to play that by ear.

If you are going to see a specific girl(s) I would phone to check they are still attending, many of the girls may struggle with the strike to get there and replacements may be drafted in.
Only applies as I say if you want to see someone specific.

vt

If you are going to see a specific girl(s) I would phone to check they are still attending, many of the girls may struggle with the strike to get there and replacements may be drafted in.
Only applies as I say if you want to see someone specific.

I notice the Tube strike has been called off this week now.  :)

Offline 385North

Quick question about LMP for those who have been: given the amount of punters in attendance, how long does it take you to get showered and ready for action upon arrival. Also, do you have time to shower again before you leave?

Ta
385North

vt

Quick question about LMP for those who have been: given the amount of punters in attendance, how long does it take you to get showered and ready for action upon arrival. Also, do you have time to shower again before you leave?

Ta
385North

You are allowed to arrive 15mins before the start time, plenty of time for all to get changed into a robe and have a shower in one of the 3 bathrooms before joining the girls in the kitchen ready for kick-off.

At the end of the party, you can take a shower before getting dressed again. Towels and robes provided.

mrfixit37

Lady M's is the party... You arrive approx 15 mins before the start. ,get greeted, ask to deposit your belongings in an envelope until the finish. The big lad who serves drinks looks after them along with either lady m or moss her other half. You disrobe Then host then issues you with a towel and a robe and shows you the showers. You then meet the girls and if time get a drink. You then go into one of 3 rooms which have two beds each and a 'perving chair'  to sit in and watch if you wish. The girls are very proactive in getting you started . the only thing you should not expect privacy so get ready to be naked in a room of strangers and see them fucking and  to be watched fucking. You very rarely unless its quiet get 2 girl action but if you're on the bed with another couple you can have a play .just be respectful and don't push in or hog a particular girl. This will be picked up by the host or lady m and you will be told so. You go at your pace and are free to shower at anytime even the end. They come round and tell you frequent how long left checks so you will have time. Once you've done partying you collect your belongings and go. As for the girls ..each to their own there's all looks. Have fun and don't be put off by naked men  :scare: