Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good looking english girls - Hamiltons, Bijoux, Allure etc.  (Read 2280 times)

Franknfurter

Anyone have any experiences/recommendations of English girls from these agencies they'd care to share? I've done a search on this forum and not much came up in the way of reviews for these sites.

Or alternatively anyone have recommendations of good looking/pretty English girls from somewhere else (because it seems it's almost impossible to find them away from these types of agencies...).  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

Lia Amelia on Eros is a very pretty (in my opinion) English girl and an excellent dirty fuck too with pretty much everything available.

External Link/Members Only

Tugboat

I second Lia Amelia.

another is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was a lot of fun when i saw her but be aware that last time i saw her was about 1 year ago.

Festisio

another is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was a lot of fun when i saw her but be aware that last time i saw her was about 1 year ago.

I think I read on here that she was actually French?  Is that the case?

Offline Outcallguy

May I ask why you want only English girls?

There are plenty of other girls who are fluent in English and great in bed.
Why limit yourself?

Online maxQ

have seen girls from bijoux and allure in the past, all were excellent and did the services on thier profiles

am thinking of seeing Elizabeth from bijoux later in the summer, her tits look epic

anyone see her yet
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:11:20 pm by maxQ »

Franknfurter

Thanks all. I guess it really is the agencies for pretty English girls then?

May I ask why you want only English girls?

There are plenty of other girls who are fluent in English and great in bed.
Why limit yourself?

Not limiting myself at all - this is just what I happen to be into at the moment, and it's quite hard to find it.