Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Delaila!?? - Looks like a stunner  (Read 2093 times)

Swf77

Like.    Not seen her but may soon

punther

tristen92

Has a few of the warning signs of a fake account; the gorgeous pics with no feedback in two months and no effort in the profile. Usually never comes to anything.

Offline tantric talents

Yes looks hot but Croydon is a bit too far to go to TOFTT for me!

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Isn't Croydon the English translation of Romanian?

Offline johnnygunz

Girl in the pic looks like a mixed race model. Not a polish working girl.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Girl in the pic looks like a mixed race model. Not a polish working girl.

the two are not mutually exclusive

Offline collector

Looks stunning indeed. In the description says exotic.
If real, I think behind the very pic there is a polish who sold/swapped the profile to the current one.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Worth a punt hoping its shit so the review could start [even with the dodgy spelling] "Why, why, why Deliala"

Bratpack

Most recently discussed in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81406.msg1009659#msg1009659

At the time of the thread, I think she was working from Sweet Amelia's old flat. On the assumption that girls in the same flat have the same nationality, that would make her Polish.

Offline tantric talents

Worth a punt hoping its shit so the review could start [even with the dodgy spelling] "Why, why, why Deliala"
Ha ha well observed  :lol: :lol:

Offline tantric talents

It's Not Unusual!
:lol: well from what I can see
She's (not) a Lady but hopefully a Sex Bomb!  ;) :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

:lol: well from what I can see
She's (not) a Lady but hopefully a Sex Bomb!  ;) :thumbsup:
Hopefully.... although may not qualify for the title of, What's New, Pussycat?  :music:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hopefully.... although may not qualify for the title of, What's New, Pussycat?  :music:

Hope you don't end up with Thunderball.

ramrodronnie

What's with all of these daft puns?  :lol: :lol:

Hope she does turn out to be a Sex Bomb though.  :wacko:

Offline Raythelay

I've had this girl in my hot list for a while.
A few weeks ago she popped up in a Greenwich area search, I emailed her several times and made two unconfirmed bookings
I received a text out of the blue saying that since registering, she 'hadn't been into it' but was getting her own place soon and would start working properly.
Then her status had her location as Greenwich 'accessed from South Africa', so I assumed that she was a scammer; but then her feedback number changed from 0 to 1, and her location changed to Croydon.
I removed her from my hot list....but then she confirmed my latest booking....but two weeks after the booking date was past!

I've emailed her asking about this 'confirmation' ; I have feedback still to leave for it as well.

punther

managed to make a booking with her, she was in the supermarket at the time so said I should give her time and she will text me the the address.

I never got the text. Tried calling and texting to request it but got no reply

I've got a few more days here so might try again at some point this week