Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That Mums site and UKP on technology security  (Read 5588 times)

Offline dave_59

Allways use a second sim card a change the every few punts.
Generally when the £10 runs out.

Just as well as I typed a number in error once and sent the message to my daughter.
Was she (name) availale for incall. Thank god that was not from my main phone number.
At least daughter didn't say yes and send address.....  :scare:

Offline fisherofsouls

I think "saving" £10 a week  (£500 a year) on SIM cards is a false economy when getting divorced is going to cost you fucking thousands...

Offline freddiej

Mrs. F isn't at all that tech savvy. I bought her a phone but she never uses it.  I have old phones and sims all over the place at home so finding my always wiped punting phone in my car even is she did would not be a problem.  Even if she did find out it had a working sim it's just my backup, communication is crucial in my job.

She's no fool though, so if I caused her to become suspicious it might call for a change, it's just not possible to be sure I won't make a mistake.  Bottom line is if you can't live with the risk, don't do it.

spkmstr48

Mrs. F isn't at all that tech savvy. I bought her a phone but she never uses it.  I have old phones and sims all over the place at home so finding my always wiped punting phone in my car even is she did would not be a problem.  Even if she did find out it had a working sim it's just my backup, communication is crucial in my job.

She's no fool though, so if I caused her to become suspicious it might call for a change, it's just not possible to be sure I won't make a mistake.  Bottom line is if you can't live with the risk, don't do it.

If there was no risk, it wouldn't be so much fun.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol: