Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia - Wellbeing Spa - Kensington Church Street - TOFTT  (Read 1401 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172455.msg1832205#msg1832205

So I’ve seen this massage parlour show up a few times on UKP. I decided to go based on the review above. I was keen on seeing Sophia, even though on paper she wouldn’t be my usual type, I was curious to see what those titties were saying.

comms Unbeknownst to me, I spoke to Sophia over the phone. The comms were ok. Her English is not the best but enough for us to establish the time of the appointment.

location A 5 minute walk from High Street Kensington.

price £50 for a massage, £30 for topless HR. 1hour.

the woman A pretty Milf, fresh off the boat  from China. Again, not my usual type but she has a great pair on her. When she took me down stairs I couldn’t wait to see her out of her clothes. She’s around 5ft6, size 8-10? (I’m no good with sizes).

the service She can definitely give a good massage. Friendly with the conversation. Her communication skills are better in person. Then the magic question was asked about “would you like anything else?” I happily obliged for HR. She also went topless too and wow, her natural breasts are magnificent. I had a great play on them, sucked them a little. She finished me off bang on time. I have no clue if any other services are on the table but I shall endeavour to find out.

positives Pretty Chinese Milf with huge natural knockers. Great hand relief and an equally great massage to match.
neutral the basement downstairs where the massages take place are a bit grotty but hey, I wasn’t expecting the Hilton’s.
negativesnone

Would I recommend? Strongly. If not for the HR and great breasts, her massage was actually very good.

Offline sparkus

Yes, they're a lovely pair and go well on her body (I'd say size 8).  She had a very revealing top on the day I saw her.
Hygiene was a bit of an issue for me as there was an aroma when I sucked them (could have just been her breath).

CaptainRoscoe

Yes, they're a lovely pair and go well on her body (I'd say size 8).  She had a very revealing top on the day I saw her.
Hygiene was a bit of an issue for me as there was an aroma when I sucked them (could have just been her breath).

Ha, no hygiene issues when I saw her.

Offline sparkus

Ha, no hygiene issues when I saw her.

Lucky you - I skipped the usual RO course as a consequence.