Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai massage  (Read 3280 times)

Offline goodmans

Went to Thai sala on Sunday 10/12/17 At 3pm I phoned took book the lady said Jenny and Anna and some one else was working I said can see Anna for 1 hour about 20 min in she said you want extras I said every thing it 60 she said do I said what that sex no body to body I said how much for sex she said 100 I got her down to 80 nice shag a bit old but nice figure  who's next vivan  said it was 120 about  10 months ago see you again

Offline Titti Tatti

I put this into Google translate and it couldn't give me a version in English.

What t f do you mean?

Offline Deeeazy

I put this into Google translate and it couldn't give me a version in English.

What t f do you mean?

:D

Offline sparkus

His one review is quite terse too (fortunately I am quite familiar with the shop).

Online armani79

Went to Thai sala on Sunday 10/12/17 At 3pm I phoned took book the lady said Jenny and Anna and some one else was working I said can see Anna for 1 hour about 20 min in she said you want extras I said every thing it 60 she said do I said what that sex no body to body I said how much for sex she said 100 I got her down to 80 nice shag a bit old but nice figure  who's next vivan  said it was 120 about  10 months ago see you again

Very good Chinese language

Offline Dr Talueng

I think that this started off as gibberish, and was then passed through 'Google translate'; then is was passed through some kind of 'remove all punctuation' program.

gagglez

Don't they teach grammar in London schools?  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline BillGoldberg

Very good Chinese language

Sounds more like Tinglish to me ?

Or maybe EngThai ?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Dr Talueng

However, since we're discussing Sala Thai ... a question.

I've been twice (sorry, no reviews, nothing to add to all the previous reviews). On both visits I've been shown into the rooms on the right. On the last visit, the door to a room on the left was open (room empty ...) and I noticed that there was no massage bench but there was a kind of set-up laying on the floor.

Does anything different happens when the massage bed is on the floor? Is it still the same massage and same price?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've been twice (sorry, no reviews, nothing to add to all the previous reviews). On both visits I've been shown into the rooms on the right. On the last visit, the door to a room on the left was open (room empty ...) and I noticed that there was no massage bench but there was a kind of set-up laying on the floor.

Does anything different happens when the massage bed is on the floor? Is it still the same massage and same price?

I suppose it depends who your in there with. I have used the room a few times good for fooling around in, if you prefer a more relaxed less structured time. Still the same price for extras

Offline sparkus

This is surely one of those set-ups for walking on the back i.e. she has something on the ceiling to hold on to.

Isabella at Everwell has one in her 'special little room'.

Offline rebelsurge

Isabella at Ewerwell no more.  Shop closed about 2 weeks ago.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

Isabella at Ewerwell no more.  Shop closed about 2 weeks ago.

Any reason why? So much for my Soho Challenge.

(She lives Tottenham way, as I recall)

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus