Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE.SARAH touring Bristol  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Polish prossie touring Bristol next week.  :rose: Pics look pretty shopped though.  :unknown:

Shaketherooom

If she is anywhere close as hot as her picks then i'd be happy   :rolleyes: but guess we'll have to see.

I

Offline METEOR

I saw her last time she was in Bristol around new year I think.
Definitely worth a visit. Tall, good looking and very friendly.
Nice fake tits and sex was great. I'll be paying her a visit for sure

Offline hottext72

A review or bit more info on her would be greatly appreciated  :hi:

Mister Fox

I too saw her last time she was in Bristol. Pretty, friendly, good English and with a knockout body but I personally found her service a bit passionless and mechanical and so for that reason I will not be returning.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

I too saw her last time she was in Bristol. Pretty, friendly, good English and with a knockout body but I personally found her service a bit passionless and mechanical and so for that reason I will not be returning.  :thumbsdown:

Any chance of a review?  :unknown:

Offline Jaymes

Saw her in Northampton. She is very attractive. Started off a little stand offish but by the end she was very involved  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Still no review?  :sarcastic: If you saw her before her April tour was that before
She set up her AW profile on 18/03/2016? :sarcastic: Or were you just bulshitting
to improve your credibility before touting GK?  :dash:

bristolpunter08

I think it should be a rule that these WG's should all have atleast 1 picture not photoshopped on their profile page...

Offline Jaymes

She's stunning to be fair. Wouldn't worry about the photoshop.

Offline Roth

Back touring Bristol. :hi: That'll keep Mister Fix happy. :sarcastic: