Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel room for hire Cardiff  (Read 1470 times)

thatguy

Guys

Ive booked a hotel that I can't cancel.  So I am offering it up for punting use, outcall bookings between  25-27th July £10 per use. PM for interest

Offline Portishead Mark

Sorry if I've got this wrong but isn't a bunch of different blokes turning up at the front desk asking for the same keycard going to raise an eyebrow or two... And God forbid they raid the minibar/trash the place which you are going to be held accountable for using the card booked on.  Risky business!

Offline Portishead Mark

May be a better option to see if you can change the date to one of use if cancellation isn't available?

thatguy

No options available.  Its a budget hotel, no minibar. Id just meet the guy and give him the key card then take it off him

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ask a wg who uses saafe to advertise it on there for you for a working girl , i would but i cant remember my password x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline HawkG

No options available.  Its a budget hotel, no minibar. Id just meet the guy and give him the key card then take it off him

So you're planning to hang around 24/7 for one hour punts for 2-3 days? Strange

Offline HawkG

So you're planning to hang around 24/7 for one hour punts for 2-3 days? Strange

Actually you said a tenner per use, not per hour, so I could have it for the whole time for ten quid? Even stranger
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:49:06 am by HawkG »

Offline tyrone1988

I will message you now - ok dont seem to be able too?
Maybe cuz im new?
I live in Cardiff though and this could come in handy for sure next week  :dance:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:21:27 am by tyrone1988 »

thatguy

Okey

Its simple HAWK, you book them so its 15 - 30 min overlap. 4-5 hours then you sit in the hotel lobby with your laptop and work etc.
Ive already got 5 WG's coming in so Moneys made back.

Offline Roth

Okey

Its simple HAWK, you book them so its 15 - 30 min overlap. 4-5 hours then you sit in the hotel lobby with your laptop and work etc.
Ive already got 5 WG's coming in so Moneys made back.

So why would you book a hotel room that you can't use then sit in the lobby all day?  :unknown: :wacko: Are you a hotel room pimp now?  :unknown: :wacko:

oring123

strange all round !!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

thatguy

Ok Children, I was offering up a favour.

I'm neither a pimp or a hotel room pimp.

Offline sigmund

So why would you book a hotel room that you can't use then sit in the lobby all day?  :unknown: :wacko: Are you a hotel room pimp now?  :unknown: :wacko:

Concealed cameras??

oring123

tonibell99

It might be a strange offer to make, if it had been made by a newbie then I would have seen it as suspicious.

As the OP has posted 43 reviews on UKP he is a valuable contributor here. People can take the piss if they want but it doesn't really help, I'm not sure if it's the same member but there is a member on UKP who a few months ago 'lent' his hotel room to another member to use for a punt. That member was very grateful & it was a generous offer to make.

Thanks for the offer TG but I'm on hols for those dates anyway  :hi:

thatguy

Cheers Toni :)

I could give a fuck what brave people behind their keyboards write.

oring123

Toni are you a punter white knight ??

bristolqwerty

I'm half expecting to see this unravel itself on Crimewatch  :music:

Offline Roth

I'm half expecting to see this unravel itself on Crimewatch  :music:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

I think you'll find Thatguy is actually making a genuine offer. he goes to Cardiff a lot. Trouble with this hobby is we are all cynical (with good reason) and we are all responsible for our own safety and security. The whole hobby is risky, we all take educated chances and when someone makes an offer, cos of our hobby we are naturally suspicious......................bit of a conundrum.
Me I will PM you thatguy if I need the room. Thanks.  :hi: