Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Mya  (Read 1659 times)

6 review(s) for Seductive Mya (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maximus

New to to this forum and here is my first review.

External Link/Members Only

Called and discussed services, booked an hour with Mya. Comms were ok and had no difficulty finding the place. Very close to maryleborne station. Was made to wait outside a house and then told that the place is actually across the road. No wonder I was getting suspicious looks. Probably many punters stand outside the same house and the owner has no idea why.

Once in money exchanged hands and Mya asked me to take shower. I had just had a shower and was smelling fresh but she told me that she prefers everyone wash their dick. Fair enough. What was strange is she personally watched to check if I wash it or not. Lol.

I asked her if she could brush her teeth or at least use a mouthwash before we go for DFK. She refused right away and I decided to let go. The kissing was not DFK but just light kissing. On the phone she had confirmed that she does DFK. Anyways, she was constantly nagging about not to touch here or there etc. I sucked on her tits but she complained I have to do it very very gently. I was gentle enough already. After a average OWO had sex in mish. After the first pop we had a little pillow talk. She told me that she is 24 which she clearly is not. She is at least 36. For the second round her energy level were even lower but I somehow managed to finish and then left.

I was probably too nice to her and maybe she took it as my weakness.

Bad experience specially I had my hopes high after talking to her on the phone. Will not go again. Never. Have seen better.

Ted Bear

You should of requested her to wash your cock for you :lol: From pics in gallery looks her 30s but her body seems pretty tight like of a "24yr old"  :rolleyes:

I think she has been reviewed as positive before but each punt can differ from each individuals for different variables.
But no excuse for making you feel like shit during punt!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 08:31:44 pm by Ted Bear »

abdul

New to to this forum and here is my first review.

External Link/Members Only

Called and discussed services, booked an hour with Mya. Comms were ok and had no difficulty finding the place. Very close to maryleborne station. Was made to wait outside a house and then told that the place is actually across the road. No wonder I was getting suspicious looks. Probably many punters stand outside the same house and the owner has no idea why.

Once in money exchanged hands and Mya asked me to take shower. I had just had a shower and was smelling fresh but she told me that she prefers everyone wash their dick. Fair enough. What was strange is she personally watched to check if I wash it or not. Lol.

I asked her if she could brush her teeth or at least use a mouthwash before we go for DFK. She refused right away and I decided to let go. The kissing was not DFK but just light kissing. On the phone she had confirmed that she does DFK. Anyways, she was constantly nagging about not to touch here or there etc. I sucked on her tits but she complained I have to do it very very gently. I was gentle enough already. After a average OWO had sex in mish. After the first pop we had a little pillow talk. She told me that she is 24 which she clearly is not. She is at least 36. For the second round her energy level were even lower but I somehow managed to finish and then left.

I was probably too nice to her and maybe she took it as my weakness.

Bad experience specially I had my hopes high after talking to her on the phone. Will not go again. Never. Have seen better.

Sorry to hear bad experience bro. I think all of ladies who worked and working now in this flat are quite mechanical and providing shit services. I remember Monica who was there for few years was very poor in services although she had good feedbacks but I don't how and now it seems Mya is same as crap as Monica. Is that their custom or they change their mind to different punters in different times?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:51:07 pm by abdul »

Offline Maximus

Ya and one more thing she hates anyone playing with her hair. When she was giving bj I tried to and she said I don't like anyone touching me while I m sucking dick. Bizarre  :wacko:

abdul

Ya and one more thing she hates anyone playing with her hair. When she was giving bj I tried to and she said I don't like anyone touching me while I m sucking dick. Bizarre  :wacko:

Very strange lady I totally dislike it if any lady says to me "don't touch my hair". :bomb:

Stealthshagger

She must have had a freak out on the inside when I came all over her hair. And I come a lot.it shoots far..and did I mention it's ALOT. I was giving her a facial. She went very quiet but I didnt realise she had a hair thing. Or maybe she didn't have the hair thing back then (last year)

halfcut

Saw her last year,what a waste of time, she has no personality,is rude and just doesn't make any effort to make you feel relaxed or comfortable. Fit body but she looks about 50. Miles better out there.