Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stansted Airport Outcalls  (Read 728 times)

Shagger69

Hi folks

Firstly I'd like to apologise if this is in the wrong section so feel free to move to the correct forum

Secondly, I will have a couple of nights in a hotel at Stansted airport to and from a trip in a few months time. I would like to ask you guys if anyone can recommend a WG friendly hotel where she can freely walk up to my room, failing that a hotel where if needs be I can meet her in the lobby/bar etc then accompany her to my room. Ideally I'd prefer a hotel in the vicinity of Stansted airport

And lastly, my knowledge of Stansted is minute and I'm completely unaware of the geography and logistics of the surrounding area so was wondering if anyone can recommend any girls preferably 40+ but that's not essential who visit this far out. Doing a search with a hotel postcode is only returning one page

Thank you for taking the time to read this and appreciate any help
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:39:24 pm by Shagger69 »

Offline Dr Talueng

Shagger69,

Well, Stansted Airport is in Essex, so your question should really be in the 'East of England' section.

Try search on AW for those in Essex, or the local towns are Bishops Stortford (other side of the M11 motorway) or Harlow (about 10 miles south down the M11). Out to the east is Braintree and I've seen a few ladies mention that on AW.