Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot Anna - Nottingham  (Read 1656 times)

Offline _Bender_

Had my eye on this profile,

Her verification and profile photos look hot, and she has an impressive likes list and she's Polish! Looks to good to be true!

Someone needs to TOFTT.

Offline RedKettle

agreed.

slight inconsistency in likes as she puts cim but no owo!

toxic fox

Possibly the nicest arse I've ever seen to be honest. She was in Lincoln for a few days. I tried to see her yesterday but she said she was going to Nottingham for a few days

Online Ipunter

Possibly the nicest arse I've ever seen to be honest. She was in Lincoln for a few days. I tried to see her yesterday but she said she was going to Nottingham for a few days

So you have seen her in the flesh then?

toxic fox

No, but the pictures says it all really (If it's really her in the pics)

firingblanks

She's on my HL.
Hope to meet her next month.
Had to cancel last week with her as my work changed making me unavailable for the meet :(

firingblanks

Offline RedKettle

firingblanks

Offline Owwhatanight

I do think this is another profile that Claudia uses. I had seen this profile about 2 months ago with a photo of a girl in black lace and phoned her up for a meet but no answer, then called Claudia who told me at the end of the meeting that it was her other profile. Now I see that feedback states it was another person too left on 17/06/15.

firingblanks

Offline Owwhatanight

I do think this is another profile that Claudia uses. I had seen this profile about 2 months ago with a photo of a girl in black lace and phoned her up for a meet but no answer, then called Claudia who told me at the end of the meeting that it was her other profile. Now I see that feedback states it was another person too left on 17/06/15.

External Link/Members Only .......I agree with you a great fuck.