Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nia - Portfolio - Cardiff Outcall.  (Read 2729 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7379779) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline boctoylover

External Link/Members Only

I'd met Nia before as the other half of a duo with Alice that I reviewed.  I was keen to meet her on her own as she was good fun and very sexy then.

Outcall to a Cardiff Hotel costing £200. Note that Portfolio add £20 to the booking fee on the website for travel.  Comms were straight forward.  I contacted a couple of days before to find out which girls were available and Nia was on the list.  Confirmation of booking sent by 10am on the morning. 

At the allotted time there's knock on my hotel room and I open the door to find Nia looking stunning I have to say.  I hadn't specified anything but she was was wearing a tight red dress and heels with an overcoat.  She's probably 5ft 9 as she was my height with the heels on.  She's slim but lovely large tits and a peachy arse.

Straight into lots of kissing including DFK.  We then handed over the money and I asked what the Do's and Don't were.  The don'ts were no CIM and no anal but that was no surprise as I had known that from the duo.

I slowly undressed her and kissed and fondled her tits.  This led to RO , a very neat and clean pussy, which made her come. We then swapped to OWO before putting a condom on and bending her over the table in front of the mirror and doing standing doggy.  Lots of eye contact in the mirror and wonderful to see those lovely tits swinging.

We then moved onto the bed and missionary but with her ankles on her shoulders and me pinning her hands behind her head.  I got carried away at this point and came in the bag.  She was talking filthy all the way through the fuck and this encouraged me even more.

After a bit of a chat and a cuddle we spent about 5 mins working out how to put on some strappy bondage underwear I had bought.  She looked great in it as it really showed off her tits.  She then helped me put on cock rings as a man of my age needs a bit of assistance.  However, despite lots of enthusiasm on her part and no lack of skill a second shot inside an hour is proving a bridge too far for this old man.  Gutted really as I wanted to come on those tits but there can always be a next time!

All in all a good punt.

Offline realpunter

Did you see her recently? i'm a bit confused by this as she lists CIM/Swallow/Snowball on her AW profile. Wondering if this a new service she's offering or a service she's no longer offering if that makes sense?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 04:41:48 pm by realpunter »

Offline boctoylover

I saw her just over a fortnight go so I would say that’s the current state of play. I haven’t looked at Nia’s AW profile for a while. As I said I booked through the agency and expected no CIM etc as that is what was happened at the duo before Christmas. Hope that helps?

Offline Doyle

i'm a bit confused by this as she lists CIM/Swallow/Snowball on her AW profile.

I wouldn't put too much faith in the likes list on any of the Portfolio profiles.  Natalia's profile lists CIM and swallow as well but she's well known for not doing CIM.

That said, a couple of Nia's reviews mention no CIM on offer, but the latest duo review has her doing CIM, and snowballing with Alice so who knows?

Offline realpunter

Appreciated thanks.
A direct question if our diaries collide is probably the way forward or are all bookings through the agency despite number on the AW profile?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 10:33:01 pm by realpunter »

Offline boctoylover

I go through the number for Portfolio on the website and Whatsapp because its easier for me during the working day