Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya- Belfast  (Read 2745 times)

Offline ardsman99

External Link/Members Only

Saw Maya earlier this week.

Comms were very easy, few messages and a call to get entry instructions.

Location was an apartment just off Lisburn Road. Decent apartment, clean and fairly discreet.

Maya is definitely the girl in the photos. Really nice body, good curves and overall very sexy. She is also pretty decent looking. I thought she was attractive, a good solid 7.5 out of 10.

Usual hidden behind the door approach, I was pleased when I saw Maya, she was wearing a net style all in one bodysuit. She ushered me into the bedroom and immediately got the paperwork out of the way.
I asked for a quick shower and we started when I came back.
She was straight in with light French kissing, which was good. We then moved to the bed and she started OWO, all very good. This was GFE style appointment.
I shot the load after a while (before I came she put a cover on)
Quick bit if chat and to fill the 10 mins recuperation time she gave me a back massage, which was grand, no real techniques but it was pleasant.
Then it was a some quick oral to get lift off and a few positions. I asked for CG but she went into reverse CG position, which was good but I prefer to see the front than the back. We switched a couple more positions and I filled the bag in missionary with the legs over my shoulders, she seemed to enjoy it as well with decent sounds and noises without going ott. Got cleaned up, another quick shower and was out the door pretty much bang on the 45 mins, maybe a couple of minutes over.

Overall a pretty good meet and one that can be recommended.

45 mins £140

Offline pussylover76

Well done Ardsman.
I'm knackered just reading this!
 :yahoo: