Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS alicia Mel B Aberdeen  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Sta8eless

I was trying to arrange a punt with TS Scarlet melo who agreed to meet at 1 but went awol so I had to arrange a back up and therefore decided to message Alicia. I have seen her add many times in aberdeen but never felt like it was my type but since no other decent option were available and i was horny decided to give her a go. She responded fairly quickly and said that should would be free at 3 pm as she was planning to go for lunch. That time did not suit so I decided to give up on punt for the day and told her that I will arrange in advance on another day but she insisted to come now as she cab delays her plans which was nice of her. I went there 20 mins later and had to wait for 10 minutes before she tell me exact address and said that she was in shower which is understandable.
Went inside and saw her and it was kind of a shock because she was huge nothing like what you see in her adds and you could easily add 40 pounds extra. Some might call it curvy but since I'm slim and only 5 7" that was not for me. I told her sorry you look very different and I would like to leave. At this moment she complete transformed and pushed me hard against the wall with hand on my neck and slapped me and became too aggressive . I have never been in this situation before and did not think fast enough other then giving her 50 pound from my second pocket so that I could leave. She took the money and as she starred to count I took my chance and opened door and left. I could hear shouting and calling some one name Gabrielle who was possible also in the apartment. Alicia was not in the plan and I should have stayed clear but reading some.of the positive reviews I went ahead.  I thought many times before leaving this review as I equally feel embarrassed with myself but if this helps any one else it will make me feel better but this shock will stay with me for a while.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only