Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Dublin - Amazing Amy  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

This amazing woman deserves a further review, now called Amy but previously Manu.

She is on EI and Eurogirls:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Made contact by WhatsApp and all easily arranged (Amy now has excellent English) at a very nice studio apartment in quite a good and quiet area.

She greeted me in heels, tight jeans and a black bra, with humorous chat.

After a shower and some checking out her incredible body, she wiggled her bum out of the jeans.

Amy is quite short, with a slim figure, perfect not too large Brazilian ass and and a really perfect pair of enhanced and pierced D breasts. Her whole body is perfectly toned and tight.

Face not shown but she is EXTREMELY pretty with sharp features and high cheekbones, and a nose piercing.

I had took my time pleasuring her with my tongue, and she is happy to be gently fingered but not in the ass. She’s responsive without being fake about it.

She pushed me on to the bed and then proceeded to take my entire shaft in her mouth, a real deep throat, with a perfect trickle of saliva oozing from her mouth. She really gets into this and there’s plenty of ball sucking and licking and tongue fondling. She really is very good at this.

Condom on and she took me in without lube and we did it in several positions.

I took off the condom for more deep throat as she knelt in front of her mirror, at the suggestion. After I while I could hold back no longer and she agreed to a facial, with her mouth open laughing I came all over her face in a weirdly large amount for some reason. As a gentleman, I let her use the shower first.

I spent an hour there and it was one of the best hours of my life.

She puts up cool short videos on the websites and she is definitely the girl with the amazing body in the photos. I have included a still.

Please visit her as it would be a disaster if she left Dublin

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bryan11

Online maxQ

How Much did it cost?

The second link says €130 for 30 minutes

I might find myself in D1 next week, she looks great. I might have to change my no Brazilians policy
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 03:03:27 pm by maxQ »

You’re mad if you have a no Brazilians policy

I have met Amy another couple of times in her new, spotless but very minuscule apartment. She has taken out her pussy piercing, and lost one nipple piercing, but is still rocking a fantastic body and delivering an outstanding experience, including amazing deepthroat blowjobs and facials. Really recommended.

Amy deserves a further review. She is now in a larger apartment which makes for a more comfortable visit. She is as light hearted, funny and professional as ever. The one change is that she has worked on her oral technique even more and is massively into deep throating. She's quite adventurous and open to new ideas. Still in the top 3 in Dublin.

Online maxQ

Juliana, and the third spot is rotating a bit… maybe Sophya or Luana

Online maxQ

Yeah the larger apartment does make a difference, I might see if I can get a threesome at some stage, would have been a bit of a squeeze in the other place

Did she do something to her lips or was she just wearing different lipstick or something the last time I saw her

She was in Belfast a while back, surprised no one on here gave her a go, she's fantastic

The new place is perfect for a threesome, but she does not seem to have any friends interested at the moment

Her lips look the same to me!

I had a recent visit to Amy.

She had indicated to me that another client had lightly tied her up so we did that (lightly again) so that I could administer plenty of oral to her - very responsive. She then took me in her mouth with plenty of DT and saliva. After untying we went in for some missionary but she then knelt down so she could give me a proper BJ. This she does to perfection, and as our time came to an end she brought me to a conclusion on her face, then taking my far too sensitive cock back in her mouth for more gentle sucking. It was unbearably wonderful.

This woman is a smart, great looking and humorous goddess, but is leaving Ireland in the next short while. Those who do not see her will weep.

Actually she’s leaving at the end of the week!!

Online maxQ

I bet she returns at some point

Online maxQ

They usually do at least once or twice. I know its not the easiest job in the world, but it does pay 250/300 Euro an hour. hard to walk away from that. I'd say she was doing very well in Dublin, plenty of regulars

Summer in Brazil, then Summer in Ireland