Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are the chances?  (Read 1722 times)

Offline StealthGrey866

Currently staying away with work - not in the EM’s all though the EM’s is my area. I’ve messaged three SPs and they are all in the same hotel as me.

Before getting into this game, it was something I’d never of really considered. Have I just picked a popular place or is this just the way of the world? 

Offline ekimnik

At least you won't have any problems getting past reception....

Offline StealthGrey866

At least you won't have any problems getting past reception....

:D

Offline Straightsix

Typical. I bet you don't have enough money. 😆
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline geostorm1

I'd be arranging a duo or trio I reckon. Which girls are they?

Offline Lincs.man1

So many options, how did you decide and who were the ladies in question....?

Offline StealthGrey866

1x realised we were both staying here then gave me radio silence, the other spent the majority of the evening texting back and forth, wanted to see me then didn't, then did and then gave me notice that she would get ready and to give her 30 minutes, 30 minutes passed and then it was a call saying give me 20 minutes as i'll just grab a shower (what had she been doing the previous 30!) then around a further 30 minutes passed and I thought fuck it, if she responds now I'm going to tell her where to stick it as it was getting late, she'd been hot and cold and I thought she was taking the piss. I thought that was it but randomly around a further 30-40 minutes later, she messaged me saying she was tired and could we arrange for the morning, I told her to stick it!

Offline Madman74

Depends on which site your looking on as to whether they are scammers or not , travel lodge city centre sets alarm bells ringing

Offline NickyBobby

If I was in that situation, I wouldn’t reveal that I was staying in the same hotel, just book an in call to their room as normal. No need to over complicate it.

Offline GoldTop

If I was in that situation, I wouldn’t reveal that I was staying in the same hotel, just book an in call to their room as normal. No need to over complicate it.

This is a great point..

Offline papak

This is a great point..

My guess is he was trying to arrange an outcall to his hotel only to be told they were already there.

Offline NickyBobby

My guess is he was trying to arrange an outcall to his hotel only to be told they were already there.

Good point, hadn’t thought of that

Offline Jamesbattersea

I once stayed in a hotel in Wembley proper shit hole run by some eastern european geezer with loads of smack head looking twats hanging around the reception and there where several Hungarian girls working there all quite chubby and not very attractive but were cheap it was probably 9-10 years ago and they where around the 40-50 quid per hour mark so had to partake just cos i could.
Read a few years later the place had been shut down by the old bill as a drug den and brothel.
I've never had it happen again as far as i know.

Offline Lincs.man1

I once stayed in a hotel in Wembley proper shit hole run by some eastern european geezer with loads of smack head looking twats hanging around the reception and there where several Hungarian girls working there all quite chubby and not very attractive but were cheap it was probably 9-10 years ago and they where around the 40-50 quid per hour mark so had to partake just cos i could.
Read a few years later the place had been shut down by the old bill as a drug den and brothel.
I've never had it happen again as far as i know.

You visit some lovely places JB... Close call there mate by the sounds of things!

Offline Jamesbattersea

You visit some lovely places JB... Close call there mate by the sounds of things!

Yeah, it's cos i'm a tight twat and don't like spending much on Hotels!!!!

Offline Jamesbattersea

I also heard that a few years back now there was a Guest House on Carholme Road in Lincoln (long since sold now) that the Husband used to sell special weekends where you went along and the evening entertainment was to watch his wife getting fucked by the German Shepherd and have a bukkake  afterwards. 

Offline l1mpd1ck

I also heard that a few years back now there was a Guest House on Carholme Road in Lincoln (long since sold now) that the Husband used to sell special weekends where you went along and the evening entertainment was to watch his wife getting fucked by the German Shepherd and have a bukkake  afterwards.

Hidden Image/Members Only