Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ilos - Basingstoke  (Read 4504 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6320019) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Happiness

External Link/Members Only

This was going to be for the bucket list or whatever you want to call it, specifically sex with female TS (me the one fucking her to ensure no confusion for readers!). Was just going to receive oral and then sex (protected obviously). Thing is she messed me about after confirming the day before, then took the piss a bit on the day in my opinion resulting in cancellation. She messed me about on the day and was really late. I was willing to let it slide just about as she was just about polite enough to get away with it. But when I got in contact again I thought the reply was enough to secure the neg. After what happened I expected good polite comms to arrange a new booking, but that wasn't the case. Bear in mind I wasted a previous day I could have pre-booked someone else (would have been a female SP, because I can't find any alternative TS Sps at all I'm interested in), so I think she owed me good polite comms to arrange a new booking when I got in touch again. As mentioned I don't see any alternative TS SPs at all (for me personally) I'd like to visit to fulfil this bucket list thing for me right now, so back to square one for now for this specific life experience!
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Taggart

Oh what a disappointment, soooo cute and feminine too.
Had her pencilled in as a stop off en route to Southampton, now back on the fence and undecided whether to try Jess in Newbury or Hannah for fun near Oxford. Doh!

Offline Happiness

Oh what a disappointment, soooo cute and feminine too.
Had her pencilled in as a stop off en route to Southampton, now back on the fence and undecided whether to try Jess in Newbury or Hannah for fun near Oxford. Doh!

Hopefully you meet and enjoy, or find an alternative. The above was too much of a turn off for me to persist with.
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mickym

I saw ilos a few weeks ago. No problem arranging. Pics and description all accurate. Inteligent friendly interesting and very sexy passionate time.

Offline Stellar

I saw ilos a few weeks ago. No problem arranging. Pics and description all accurate. Inteligent friendly interesting and very sexy passionate time.

So where is your review? Member since 2019 and no reviews?

Offline james254254

External Link/Members Only

This was going to be for the bucket list or whatever you want to call it, specifically sex with female TS (me the one fucking her to ensure no confusion for readers!). Was just going to receive oral and then sex (protected obviously). Thing is she messed me about after confirming the day before, then took the piss a bit on the day in my opinion resulting in cancellation. She messed me about on the day and was really late. I was willing to let it slide just about as she was just about polite enough to get away with it. But when I got in contact again I thought the reply was enough to secure the neg. After what happened I expected good polite comms to arrange a new booking, but that wasn't the case. Bear in mind I wasted a previous day I could have pre-booked someone else (would have been a female SP, because I can't find any alternative TS Sps at all I'm interested in), so I think she owed me good polite comms to arrange a new booking when I got in touch again. As mentioned I don't see any alternative TS SPs at all (for me personally) I'd like to visit to fulfil this bucket list thing for me right now, so back to square one for now for this specific life experience!
Unfortunately I had exactly the same experience ladt week ( 1 Aug ) and she cancelled on the day after prearranging day before claiming she was not in the mood to meet men. A few days later she did exactly tge same thing claiming she was too busy at work

Offline Circusboy

Thanks for the review.