Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Massage, Belfast (Vivastreet)  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Betterjudgement

Amy massage, External Link/Members Only

Tried to arrange by text, no reply, called and agreed to come immediately, texted location.

On arrival, commercial unit upstairs near Connswater.

Looks - not bad for an older lady, guess 50s?. Definitely not the girl in the photos but I had no expectation that that would be the case.

Agreed hour for £80, she stripped to lingerie and started what was admittedly one of the best back and leg massages I've had, really worked out the knots. Brief flurry with the credit card slot when the main massage was over and then flipped. Offered HJ/B2b, and upgraded to OWO for another 20.

What followed was bizarre. She whipped off the kecks and just climbed on top of me and lay rigid. I didn't know what to do so I asked if she could use some oil. She took that as I just wanted a hand job. Encouraged her that that wasn't the case so she went down and sucked the chap for a few minutes, tbf good technique that I couldn't hold back, but completely mechanical all the same.

Finished, wiped up, rubbed the front of my shins and then it was time up.

Paid £80 for the hour plus the extra for owo. Definitely won't return, poor value. Hoped for a bit more adventure by going outside Sakura / PH but this was desperately poor.

She did say she's leaving tomorrow.