Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genesis 2...Georgia...  (Read 3259 times)

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only

Can anyone remember Naughty Hannah, used to work in derby. Proper filth and a great fuck. Looks like she’s working at Genesis2 now, unless they’ve nicked her pictures.

Never been but might have too..

Offline Stickitin

Not been there for years, was always a little pricey compared to other places. Anyone know what the going rate is now?

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Yeah, I’ve seen her in Derby pal. I’ve also seen her at DL. She’s dead dirty. I think I might’ve even reviewed her at some point. If you like proper chav looking birds with banging bodies she is excellent. I ate her arse out for ages whilst she was stood at the bedroom window at her place in derby.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 05:29:31 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, I’ve seen her in Derby pal. I’ve also seen her at DL. She’s dead dirty. I think I might’ve even reviewed her at some point. If you like proper chav looking birds with banging bodies she is excellent. I ate her arse out for ages whilst she was stood at the bedroom window at her place in derby.

Ha ha, only you Muntiny... :D

I saw her at her place in Derby. She was filth and a nice lass as I recall. She just disappeared. So it was nice to see her face again. Amazing eyes.  :D I remember banging her from behind and it was literally the noisiest and squeakiest bed I’ve ever heard. Put me right off mi stroke..

Never been to Genesis, but may have too..shame she’s still not Indy.

Offline cicada19

Not been there for years, was always a little pricey compared to other places. Anyone know what the going rate is now?

For 30 mins there is a £15 "door fee" then for FS it's another £60 to your girl of choice. Think they offer cheaper services too i.e. massage and HJ for £40 and BJ for £50, I'm not 100% sure on these so don't quote me on it. It's a little expensive I guess once the door fee is added on and service can be hit or miss, just depends on the girl.

Charlotte is a new girl there and she is FAF, very early 20's at most, blonde hair and D cup natural tits, best girl I've seen there but that's just my preference. Her pictures on the site don't do her justice. Shes is new to this line of work, so a bit shy and inexperienced but I had a great time with her.

Think I'm gonna check out Anna sometime soon, she lingered around when I was in the shower last time and had a peek at the goods followed by a cheeky wink, that sealed the deal for me.

Offline Heavy_Cream

As a strictly parlour man, those two new girls, Anna and Charlotte have been on my radar a little while. At Genesis, they now have a loyalty card, of which I four visits gets a £5 off door fee, eight visits gets £10 off and twelve gets £15 off door fee. So I might pop along tomorrow and get my card stamped again if any of these hotties are working!

I hope that they are, so to make an old man very happy!! :crazy:

Offline Heavy_Cream

Ha ha, only you Muntiny... :D

I saw her at her place in Derby. She was filth and a nice lass as I recall. She just disappeared. So it was nice to see her face again. Amazing eyes.  :D I remember banging her from behind and it was literally the noisiest and squeakiest bed I’ve ever heard. Put me right off mi stroke..

Never been to Genesis, but may have too..shame she’s still not Indy.

Eating out girls arses is my new favourite thing - Eat Out to Help Out Definitely!  I love doing it as they never expect it and never complain either! ☺️

Offline HailWood

I’ve been looking for a lass who grabs my attention. Reading Jimmy’s and MOTC and Fishy’s reviews, if this is indeed Hannah, then I am interested.  :thumbsup:

Online Cribster

Just rang Genesis and Georgia is working today, though her usual days are Friday and Sundays.

Offline kippydon

Offline Heavy_Cream

I went along to Genesis 2 today and ended up getting a 'free view' at Georgia, I shall explain! 😀

I arrived and there was Georgia and Anna on today. Feeling pressured to choose as another punter was due in very shortly, I chose Anna, so a review will follow.

Anyways,  I'm getting changed after the punt in the room and I can hear that Georgia is busy with her client in the room opposite. So just as I'm exiting my room, the door opposite is opened and out comes Georgia completely naked! Being a gent, I allow her to pass in front of me, so I can follow her ascending the stairs whilst getting a right eyeful.

I was graced with a lovely view of her pussy lips as she went up those stairs! 😋

That's convinced me that a return visit isn't too far away!

Has anyone on here had a similar experience before with passing another girl who's completely naked in a premises?

Offline HailWood

I went along to Genesis 2 today and ended up getting a 'free view' at Georgia, I shall explain! 😀

I arrived and there was Georgia and Anna on today. Feeling pressured to choose as another punter was due in very shortly, I chose Anna, so a review will follow.

Anyways,  I'm getting changed after the punt in the room and I can hear that Georgia is busy with her client in the room opposite. So just as I'm exiting my room, the door opposite is opened and out comes Georgia completely naked! Being a gent, I allow her to pass in front of me, so I can follow her ascending the stairs whilst getting a right eyeful.

I was graced with a lovely view of her pussy lips as she went up those stairs! 😋

Has anyone on here had a similar experience before with passing another girl who's completely naked in a premises?

Now that is what I call marketing!!!

And yes, I have experienced similar at Sandy’s years ago though maybe not quite fully naked.

Offline Picti

Yeah that used to happen often in my parlour days. In places where I was a regular I've also had brief "marketing" handjobs, BJs, and frottage with a wink and a "come see me next time".
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 10:47:30 pm by Picti »

Offline JamesPoppers

Oh fucking hell.... Naughty Hannah... something completely filthy about her that gets me every time... she’s chavvy, mouthy, shameless and just simply filthy sex..... great BJ technique and I’ve banged her loads of times.... just saw her photos again for the first time in ages.... instant hard-on... if you haven’t had her yet, you have GOT to add her to your collection.....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:47:29 pm by JamesPoppers »

Offline JamesPoppers

A special I’ve done with her  a few times is for her to roll me a spliff then suck me off while I’m getting high and ride me on top until I come... she’s quality filth...

Offline JamesPoppers

Cock’s got the better of me.... booked in to fuck her tomorrow at Genesis...

Offline NervousJ

Cock’s got the better of me.... booked in to fuck her tomorrow at Genesis...

Be good to get a idea of the place and how it operates.. and if she’s still a mucky lass...

Offline JamesPoppers

No probs, Nervous... I’ll post a review...

Offline JamesPoppers

Glad you suggested I check out the venue... turns out it would be a session in a room only with a massage table, not a bed... as sexy as she is, it’s not worth spending over £80 for a massage table... so, I’ve popped up the road and in about 20 mins will be starting a full on session in the much better surroundings of the upstairs room at Directors Lodge with the awesome Emma...

Offline NervousJ

Ah good info... na, is want a bed as well...

Emma is on my list to visit. I take it it’s worth a visit...

Offline gbyld87

For 30 mins there is a £15 "door fee" then for FS it's another £60 to your girl of choice. Think they offer cheaper services too i.e. massage and HJ for £40 and BJ for £50, I'm not 100% sure on these so don't quote me on it. It's a little expensive I guess once the door fee is added on and service can be hit or miss, just depends on the girl.

Charlotte is a new girl there and she is FAF, very early 20's at most, blonde hair and D cup natural tits, best girl I've seen there but that's just my preference. Her pictures on the site don't do her justice. Shes is new to this line of work, so a bit shy and inexperienced but I had a great time with her.

Think I'm gonna check out Anna sometime soon, she lingered around when I was in the shower last time and had a peek at the goods followed by a cheeky wink, that sealed the deal for me.

Looks like this Charlotte now has her own profile on AW:  External Link/Members Only