Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orchard Thai - Belfast  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Greg05

Been a number of times over the last month.

£40 for the hour.

Think I seen Ploy - excellent massage, really worked out some problems with my back but no hint of HE.

Rose - seen a few times happy endings most times but was starting to feel like a cash machine with her at times. Massage wasn’t the best to be honest and more on the sensual side rather than working out any body kinks. Was able to have a touch and a feel with the odd kiss here and there.

Jasmine - average massage and no hint of HE.

Yjoe1234

Ploy brilliant girl and massage but no HE, I've been to Rose a few times. Contact Orchird through their email and ask for Rose to get booked in with her, she'll say something like o you remembered my name then she'll ask if you are going to tip her. That's my experience there and the only one who I've had that does HE.

STAR-LORD

Ploy brilliant girl and massage but no HE, I've been to Rose a few times. Contact Orchird through their email and ask for Rose to get booked in with her, she'll say something like o you remembered my name then she'll ask if you are going to tip her. That's my experience there and the only one who I've had that does HE.

Feel free to write a review of your experience sometime.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only