Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tee Massage Belfast  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Mkdng

External Link/Members Only
Coms: Good
Directions: Good
Attitude: Very friendly and pleasant
Went to see Tee not impressed with the cramped room had to leave shoes outside as there just wasn't enough space inside the room.. The room its self was so cold that the major was never going to stand to attention so HE was never going to be on the cards.. :dash: Massage was fantastic that's why I have given a neutral review just a pity it was cold as things could have been happier.. Not sure if I would go back, If I did it would have to be on a warm day..

Offline millman6

Went to see Tee yesterday after getting her details on Vivastreet services. Easy parking outside in a safe location. Tee met me at the front door and showed me up to a second floor flat. She asked me to take my shoes off and leave them on the stairs before entering the room where the massage table was. Found that rather strange but was happy to comply with her.
Tee would be roughly in her mid 30’s and seemed to have a nice figure. She is South African/Zimbabwean and was generally very pleasant. The massage room itself is very cramped and was only mildly warm. Perhaps that’s why she was wearing a thick wooden jumper which at least managed to show that she had nice boobs.
She quoted me £30 for half hour full body massage. I gave her £40 with the hidden intention that it would help to influence her when it came to popping the HE question. I asked if she minded if I was naked during the massage and she said that was ok. The massage I received was probably one of the best I’ve had. I was lying on my front for at least half an hour and Tee gently massaged my legs, back and neck in a very professional manner while soothing music played on her iPad. At no stage did Tee touch or even hint at touching my privates.
By now I was starting to think this was a dead end. Then the magic words “would you like to turn over?” I was semi erect anyway but as soon as my back hit the table she had a small towel placed over my cock. Another 15 minutes or so were spent massaging my legs, arms and head. I was thinking that at least I’ve had a fabulous massage for £40 and I’ve been here the guts of an hour. So now was the time. I asked for HE. She replied, “you’re naughty” but was smiling as she replied.”It’s £20 extra for that”. I quickly agreed and she proceeded to give me a very pleasurable wank using olive oil. I tried to softly rub her arse but was told no.
All in all a very good experience with Tee. Believe £60 well spent considering I was there for an hour and got a brilliant massage and a pretty good HE. Only downside is the very cramped slightly chilly room

Offline Mkdng

At least you went on a warmer day Millman if you had of went last week with the beast from the east the i think your nuts  may have fallen off.. it's  just a shame the she doesn't have a bigger more comfortable room