Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's using Yoga positions during sex  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Luke

Has anyone encountered this or no of any WG who does this,
I am not into Yoga but I saw these amazing pictures some guy has posted of his wife in sexy yoga positions.

External Link/Members Only

Offline munterhunter

I am not into Yoga but I saw these amazing pictures some guy has posted of his wife in sexy yoga positions.

No I haven't encountered anyone (WG or otherwise) like this but FUCK....I wish I had!!

SirFrank

Fookin ell. I bet she could peel a clementine with her twat. That's amazing. I've seriously fucked my cilla black up so if I shagged her she'd have to go on top at the moment

Offline alenski

no  but i an seeing  a WG on friday  who takes a yoga class 4 times a week she is also slim  and flexible  and very attractive. so what do i do show her the pics or let the whole thing drop.she is a sex worker do you think she woudbe offended  by them.a sex workers view on this matter would be more than welcome.

Offline Randy101

no  but i an seeing  a WG on friday  who takes a yoga class 4 times a week she is also slim  and flexible  and very attractive. so what do i do show her the pics or let the whole thing drop.she is a sex worker do you think she woudbe offended  by them.a sex workers view on this matter would be more than welcome.

Do you have a link for this lady?

Roland D Hay

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:25:18 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline alenski

Do you have a link for this lady?
no  i am happy to keep her to self.sorry.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This reminds me that joining a yoga class was/is one of my new year resolutions.

I can do approx half of the positions, but can't do a full lotus nor anything upside-down. And my arms are way too short to do the clutching-toes-around-the-body-thing...

Ass-Bo

This reminds me that joining a yoga class was/is one of my new year resolutions.

I can do approx half of the positions, but can't do a full lotus nor anything upside-down. And my arms are way too short to do the clutching-toes-around-the-body-thing...

would it be easier if someone gave you a hand, maybe something to hold or rest onto while trying get into the difficult positions  :D

dilettante

A contortionist having no peer,
While wiping his chin, with a leer,
Pronounced with elation,
"I find self-fellation
Is best when approached from the rear!"

:lol:

I've never browsed the Kama Sutra but isn't that what it's about, I think it's a separate branch of yoga though it won't be limited to just physical exercises.

Offline punk

will that be an extra?

Offline punk

would it be easier if someone gave you a hand, maybe something to hold or rest onto while trying get into the difficult positions  :D

will that class as an extra?

DaveMugabe

Fookin ell. I bet she could peel a clementine with her twat. That's amazing. I've seriously fucked my cilla black up so if I shagged her she'd have to go on top at the moment
Cilla Black = Cack (or is it back)? for us non cock neys

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Heh, there's no way my head/neck would be able to support my weight. :D

carlisle78

Combine yoga with sex - Cowgirl on a Bridge is a great position - but you have to have strong arse muscles......