Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Aimy xxxx  (Read 791 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gooch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have seen Aimy on adultwork for a while and heard all the good reviews of her as a indy and her time at sandys and gfe and thought it was about time i paid a visit.

Communications were done through her P.A and very easy and efficient and a hours booking was soon sorted.

The venue is a flat on a new build estate very easy to get to and safe parking.

After a break of over a year from punting was time to get on the bike again and have missed the punting nerves and anticipation of a punt. Parked up and called Aimy was given directions to her apartment, first impression were very nice, very fit milf with enhanced boobs and a lovely bum dressed in stockings and red lingerie set and welcomed with a nice kiss.
Paper work sorted and soon stripped and on the bed with lots of french kissing and owo and reverse oral, she tasted lovely and smelt great she was soon having the desired effect and after a long bout of reverse oral suggested that she sat on me and ride me cow girl. Sat up so i could lick and suck her breasts it did not take long for the sap to rise and fill the condom.
After a brief chat Aimy started to get me hard again and before long my cock was back in her mouth as she talked dirty to me telling me to fill her mouth with cum but unfortunately i was unable to fire again not for the want of her trying.

Overall great first punt back after a break and will certainly visit again but quite a few to get through on my hotlist first.