Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Aimy  (Read 8231 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Daveboygreen50

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 210

Duration: 1.5 Hours

I arranged to meet Aimy because she is now doing incalls in an apartment, up until recently the only way to see her would have been at a parlour.

A lot has been said about Aimy and her age, Aimy is quite open about her age if you ask her. All I am going to say is that on her profile she quotes her age as being in her forties which I would say is right. Not that this matters because if you book her you are obviously looking for a MILF which is exactly what she is.

For someone in her forties Aimy has a great figure which girls in their twenties would kill for, she doesn't show her face in any of her pictures but I can confirm that she is good looking. Personality wise Aimy is very outgoing and bubbly, you cold talk to her about anything, she seems very open.

When I arrived I was greeted with a kiss and then offered a drink and a shower. I showered a quickly as I could and joined Aimy on the bed. At this stage she was wearing stockings, suspenders, boots the works. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Aimy is on Twitter and her last tweet was a picture of her ass with the caption kiss it, so I did and I licked it. :P

What followed next was a session of oral, reverse oral, rimming by both of us, sex in various positions and anal. I am a bit of a clean freak and I must say that Aimy smelt and tasted fantastic. I must also confess that up until I had met Aimy I was an anal virgin, I am now a convert and will be trying this again. All of this happened in round 1.

Between rounds Aimy gave me a sensual massage to get me going again. We did have a chat but there was definitely no time wasting going on, Aimy was busy pampering me the whole time I was there, this lady just does not stop. Round 2 consisted of more of the same, Aimy talked dirty throughout the whole meet, she kept telling me that we ought to arrange a 2 girl with her friend and what they were going to do to me. I found all the dirty talk a great turn on. I get the impression that as long as you are clean and respectful anything on her likes list is available, and the great thing is that unlike some there are no extra charges.

To sum up if you would like to meet a great looking MILF who has an extensive likes list (which she will do) then Aimy is your girl.

A word of warning Aimy is very popular so booking early would probably be wise. 

Offline cueball

Nice review dbg

She's gone straight in the milfy hotlist

Aaaahh, no French kissing in her profile, that's not good for me especially at that money, she might be on the back burner with no dfk...

No dfk then Dave?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:10:55 pm by cueball »

Offline Daveboygreen50

Defo DFK tongues down throat everything.

Offline cueball

Defo DFK tongues down throat everything.

She's back in the running

rocky101

Thanks Dave. I had asked a question about anyone seen her recently, you've just answered all of 'em. Right, got to see her soon now.

anotherjohn50

Thanks Dave. I had asked a question about anyone seen her recently, you've just answered all of 'em. Right, got to see her soon now.

Go for it,  you won't  be disappointed,  I had a great time  in her apartment  last week, she's  got a good  set up there.

I've  already done a report  on her as Amy@Ksg so nothing further to add.

Aj50

Offline con-a-ser

Offline The Old Fat Man

I saw her at Sandys a couple of times over the years. Simply outstanding!

If Carlsberg made punts.....

TOFM

anotherjohn50

Best get your  skates on, according  to her Adultwork  page she's  off on a four week  holiday from  next week !!!  I must be in wrong job :-(

Aj50