Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAimyxxxx - nr. Kearsley, Bolton  (Read 771 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline muffdiver1959

Visited the one and only NaughtyAimy

External Link/Members Only

Aimy had been one of my regulars for several years, so a long overdue visit was called for.

Comms excellent

Apartment near Kearsley near Bolton. Smart apartment - playing video of Aimy and Zoe on DVD.

Greeted at door by Aimy dressed in fully fashioned stockings and black lingerie. She looked fooking gorgeous with a body most women half her age would envy. Straight into DFK and led into lounge area. Much fondling and groping, by now her pussy was very wet and I was getting pretty excited. Prolonged reverse oral, with rimming - she loves a tongue up her arse - with fingers in pussy and arse. Had a chance to admire all her new tattoos. She then moved on to oral on me, delivered expertly with plenty of eye contact. As I've previously told her - she is ridiculously good at oral. Plenty of ball licking, and then I requested some prostate massage and she soon returned as Nurse Aimy to give me my prostate examination which she performed once gloved up and lubed up.

It was now time for the main event with RCG, RCG anal, doggy, doggy anal and CG. The sight of Aimy grinding on my cock CG whilst stimulating herself with her doxy wand, squirting all over my balls was almost too much. Off with the condom for further oral and 69 and finally CIM.

We had a chat and catch-up of the last few years. She finally offered me a drink (lol) and a shower. No clock watching. Aimy was opening the door to let me out when I reminded her that I hadn't yet paid - £150 for a long 1 hr with extras.

Aimy has the perfect combination of looks, services and attitude and enthusiasm to which all SP should aspire. Now need to save up for an Aimy and Zoe double session - definitely on my bucket list.