Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAimyxxxx (Bolton) - If carlsberg did punts..  (Read 3089 times)

75 review(s) for NaughtyAimyxxxx (72 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Arthur Wizard

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £130 for the hour inc anal.

A lot of positive reviews for this one and she’s been on my bucket list for a while now so I thought I’d give her a go. And what a punt it was.

Communication: Spot on. I was a bit sceptical at first as it states on her profile that she only sees clients above the age of 35. I’m 28 but I’ve heard great things as I said before so I thought I’d take my chances and it paid off. Messaged her on aw and her secretary Zoe replied and gave me her number. Sent her a text and she replied within about ten minutes. Date and time arranged no problem and she sent me the postcode and address on the morning of the punt.

Venue: A fairly new top floor apartment on a nice estate in kearsley. Very discreet with on road parking and seemed perfectly safe. Once I arrived I test Aimy to let her know I was here and she replied straight away and told me to come straight up and come in. Up I went up the stairs and the door was ajar and I walked straight in.

Looks: Amazing. Definitely her on her aw pictures. She’s in her 40s but could easily pass for a lady in their 30s. She’s got a figure that most ladies in their 40s could only dream of. She was dressed in a corset with her tits pushed up with suspenders. Her tits and arse are literally perfect. As soon as I saw her I knew straight away that this is going to be good.

The action: Walk in and close the door behind me and already she’s got her tongue down my throat. She slowly stripped me off then dropped to her knees and started giving me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. Her technique was spot on. Started off slow then started to deepthroat which felt amazing. She then told me to lie on the bed as she continued to suck me off. She moved onto my balls then told me to put my legs in the air so she could rim my arsehole. Plenty of dirty talk and spitting was going down throughout this. I could of blown my load there and then.
She then sat on my face as I gave her oral, she tasted sweet and she was moaning throughout. It didn’t seem fake, if it was she’s a very good actress. Anyway on with the rubber and she sits on my dick and bounces for a good 5 mins. We then switched to doggy, mid thrust she goes ‘stick it in my arse you dirty bastard. Who am I to turn that down! She got the lube out and I was pounding away until she said: ‘why don’t you lie down so I can sit on it, this was the best bit.. She’s sat on me with my cock up her arse then she pulled a big vibrator out and puts it on her clit then she squirts like a fountain all over me. Then she rubbed it in like sun cream. Absolutely unreal. I can feel the pop coming so I ask her to lie on the bed so I can cum in her mouth which I did and she swallowed the lot.
We then have a quick rest and a chat. Aimys a top girl, great company and very down to earth. She then gives me a quick massage ready for round 2. She starts by sucking me off and rimming me again before we move onto mish. I was alternating between her pussy and arse. She then asks me to sit on the chair so she can bounce on my cock again. She does this then squirts more. I can feel the pop coming again so I decide to spunk in her mouth again which she gladly agreed to. She swallowed the lot again. By this time her room was a mess. We were both sweating. Her bed was wet through, our clothes were scattered about all over her room. My knees were weak I could barely walk after!

Aftermath: Had a quick shower. I needed it to wash all the sweat and aimys juices off me. Got dressed and it were funny because I couldn’t find one of my socks as all our clothes were scattered all over the room. Found it in the end. Offered her the extra 20 for anal which she advertises on her profile which she declined and went ‘it’s alright I love it up my arse anyway’ wow. Give her a quick snog on the way out and I was on my way. I get in my car, spark a fag up and sat there for about ten minutes in pure amazement at what I’ve just encountered. It felt like I was drunk. I was dizzy and my knees were still weak. Aimy is not for the faint hearted.

Would I recommend?: Definitely, You won’t regret it.

Would I return?: A million percent. I’m already planning my next visit when I get paid.

Offline Bustydusty

Great review - I’ve somehow missed her but in the hl now :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

All sounds very familiar - she is top class.

Offline Arthur Wizard

All sounds very familiar - she is top class.

You’re telling me pal. Alana Amor is next on my list. Heard great things about her as well.

Offline threechilliman

You’re telling me pal. Alana Amor is next on my list. Heard great things about her as well.

Similar style of punt ie filthy. The thoughts of getting them together for a duo...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline lewisjones23

she isnt in her 40’s in the slightest

she is in her 50’s, and has been for some time

Offline smit1234

30 green reviews says it all. The age is just a bonus for me. She’s moving up my HL at a rate of knots

Offline Arthur Wizard

she isnt in her 40’s in the slightest

she is in her 50’s, and has been for some time

Only stating the age it says on her profile pal 👍

Offline unplayable

Offline lewisjones23

Only stating the age it says on her profile pal 👍

and im only stating it is a lie

Offline frankc

Similar style of punt ie filthy. The thoughts of getting them together for a duo...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

What a way to go..... :cool:

Offline prestonjay

All being well I've got them booked in for a 2 girl in just under 2 weeks

Offline Trotter671

30 green reviews says it all. The age is just a bonus for me. She’s moving up my HL at a rate of knots

I used to be a 'semi' regular visitor in her Sandy's days - top drawer :dance:
1 visit was a 2 girl with Dominique (now Ava Koxxx) - now that was filthy hour!

Offline loverofbootsandheels

Forget her age this lady sounds hot!

Offline threechilliman

All being well I've got them booked in for a 2 girl in just under 2 weeks

Your review is eagerly anticipated......

Offline luvpearlstits

Your review is eagerly anticipated......
I'll be watching for this review, having sampled these two unbelievable filthy ladies on separate occasions in past few months.
The thought of the two of them together is mindblowing

Offline DylzzCee

Great review, the age limit is putting me off though.

Offline lewisjones23

as ive stated before just lie about your age - the WG does after all so why shouldnt you?

Offline McSwell

From what she has told me she does use discretion regarding the age thing, just message her and ask can't do any harm

Offline threechilliman

as ive stated before just lie about your age - the WG does after all so why shouldnt you?

I knocked 5yrs off mine the other day. :thumbsup: