Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Thai - Birmingham City Centre Incall  (Read 944 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5312186) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline chatbite

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Kylie is well reviewed on here and I don't think my experience was all that different from what has been reported before so this will be a short review.

Met her for the first time (and it probably wont be the last) about 3 weeks ago for quick lunchtime punt. £70 for 30, all inclusive. Location is well known on Water St but for me it was the first visit there. She looks a little better in the flesh than her pictures in my opinion and was a great fuck. Very good value and I'll return soon I'm sure. Action was pretty vanilla but all delivered well. Including LFK, RO, OWO, rimming both ways and covered sex in various positions. Highlight for me was standing doggy in front of the mirror before she dropped to her knees and wanked me into her mouth.

As I said I'm sure I'll be back but I'm trying to find a suitable time to meet either Meena or Anya first now I've dipped my toe in to the Water St Thais. Watch this space!

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review OP. She seems GVFM. I visited Water Street once, several years ago, but can't remember who i saw ! lol. She's on my HL now  :drinks:

Offline chatbite

Definitely gfvm so worth a visit if you're in the area. Shes very polite and typically Thai in that sense, the chat was a bit lacking but to be honest I couldn't really give a shit on a 30 minute punt. A bit of banter is nice but more as a recuperation between rounds on a longer punt in my opinion. For 30 minutes including a shower at both ends I'm not looking to talk that much  :D

Offline alabama1

Definitely gfvm so worth a visit if you're in the area. Shes very polite and typically Thai in that sense, the chat was a bit lacking but to be honest I couldn't really give a shit on a 30 minute punt. A bit of banter is nice but more as a recuperation between rounds on a longer punt in my opinion. For 30 minutes including a shower at both ends I'm not looking to talk that much  :D
I think you would like sexy Cara. Reviewed by me , and seen again recently. Moving on today, but returning in a couple of months.

Offline chatbite

I think I've tried arranging with her before when she was in Dudley a month or two ago but got no reply, she looks really familiar. Cheers for the recommendation as she's now on the hotlist for the next time she's back  :drinks:

Offline Andywb

I think I've tried arranging with her before when she was in Dudley a month or two ago but got no reply, she looks really familiar.

Cara used to be HotMassageBeBe. I punted Cara recently then realised I had seen her before when she was BeBe

Offline alabama1

Cara used to be HotMassageBeBe. I punted Cara recently then realised I had seen her before when she was BeBe
The same happened with me.