Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley.Darling - Birmingham (Essex Street)  (Read 1118 times)

13 review(s) for Ashley.Darling (7 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline legendinho

Debated if I should give this a negative or neutral decided to give a negative at the end after some careful consideration. Meet happened early January

Comms:

Excellent as usual with this group text the night before for a early booking the next day.

By Essex street near Chinatown. Once there text and given number for flat.

The girl:

Looking at her pictures I wasn't that attracted to her but after all the positive she received that week I decided to see her. Picture are accurate but meeting her I was still disappointed but as we all know looks are different depending who you ask.

The meet:

After the exchange exchange with the cash I got ready and she came back shortly after. As soon as I went in to kiss her she started to cough so I ask is everything ok she responded by telling me she's got a cough and a cold. What the hell I was thinking to my self as kissing is key for me in a meet.

I ask for OWO so was happy to do this but after a minute she asking me if I was ready I told her ok by this point I just wanted to empty my sack and leave. Started on missionary done it as quick as possible and finished shortly after.

Had a quick shower and left with about 20 minutes gone.

She seems a nice girl but if you ill you shouldn't be working.

Want see her again after this experience I had with her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks again for the review.    :thumbsup:

She must be crazy!     :crazy:

How can you get intimate with someone who has a cough and cold!

She shouldn't of been working! :thumbsdown:

Ming

So sorry to hear that Legend, I have seen Ashley a few times, I would not have been impressed had she been suffering with a cold when I met her.

Well deserved negative, frankly bloody bad form to be passing on a cold / flu to her clients, she clearly can't provide a good service when ill.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review legend,

Shame your meet wasnt up to standard.

She is a darling and I have seen her a few times now
but working while ill, which idiot does that ....
Especially when you are exchanging saliva, Thats a big no no

A deserved negative

On wards and up wards 
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the responses guys. If I knew she wasn't feeling 100% beforehand I would've have bothered to see her. Very unlikely I see her again now as I had much better time with the other girls from the group.

:drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the responses guys. If I knew she wasn't feeling 100% beforehand I would've have bothered to see her. Very unlikely I see her again now as I had much better time with the other girls from the group.

:drinks:

Did you catch a cold?  :rolleyes:

Offline Littlefoot

:lol: :lol: no as we didn't really kiss

I saw her on the 10th of January and again a week later. Funny she had a bit of a cough on one of my visits.( 1st visit I think). I just presumed it was a smokers cough. I didn't catch anything, and we exchanged bucket loads of saliva.  :)  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Legendinho  :hi:

Sorry to hear it wasn't good for you, she should not have been working whilst having a cold.

Offline bearcat69

Shame bud, sorry you had disappointing punt with her.

She certainly seemed to show a fair bit of inconsistency in her first stint over here. YMMV with any WG, as I'm sure we all know, but one thing I certainly thought about her is that whilst she might not be to everybodies tastes, she has a lot of potential. If she gets her hair done properly, sorts out her teeth, gets a better wardrobe and perhaps sorts out her own flat and manages her schedule better, only seeing a few punters a day. Then who knows, she could be something exceptional IMO. I won't hold my breath about that though, but will watch with interest for her reviews when she comes back in March.

Once again, sorry you had a bad one with her. It's really not acceptable at all that she saw you when having a cold. Onwards and upwards my friend  :hi:

Offline _Rust_

Cheers Legendinho, justified negative and a very different service to what I got on both visits.

Same from me as others have said, a cold in her line of work = not fit to work. I must have luckily avoided the time she had a cold so was ok.