Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balance or Cotton Lane. Showers.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Genetunney

I am interested in the Asian massage parlours, Cotton Lane and Balance. But the reviews on here seem to either give a dismal account of the bathroom facilities.

I like the sound of the service, but I want a scrub after my dirty dealings.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Jasonk71

I am interested in the Asian massage parlours, Cotton Lane and Balance. But the reviews on here seem to either give a dismal account of the bathroom facilities.
Yes, you seem to be very interested in massage parlours. Two reviews in eight years is pathetic

Thanks in advance.

Offline Genetunney

I am not interested in your opinion.
My question remains unanswered.

Offline Tightpants

Thanks in advance.
If you already know that the facilities are not up to your high standards then why are you interested in these two locations?

Leeches tend to be difficult to remove.

Offline Hoping

Thanks in advance.

You can always have a shower when you return home.

Offline bonham

You can always have a shower when you return home.
Lots dont like to go in the shower soon has they get home it exposes there dirty dealings to there wives girlfriends 😂🤣

Offline oldmanking

Lots dont like to go in the shower soon has they get home it exposes there dirty dealings to there wives girlfriends 😂🤣

...maybe they should bone their wife or girlfriend too first, then hop in the shower....? just a thought....  :D

Offline bonham

...maybe they should bone their wife or girlfriend too first, then hop in the shower....? just a thought....  :D
True but if a blow job is involved to start with would smell abit fishy  :thumbsdown:

Offline myothernameis

I am not interested in your opinion.

Were not interested in yours either  :D :D

Offline JontyR

Wouldn't want to use any facility outside the room at Coton Lane. The room I'm normally in has a small wash basin suitable for hands, not sure how tall you are so can't comment on whether you could dangle your bollocks in there.

Never been to Balance, so can't comment.

Would suggest Station Road.

Offline Stokiedave

I think its a valid question. I went to a Chinese place once after work mainly on the basis that they said there was a good shower facility, when I got there is  was newly installed and had cold water only… in December. Found out the hard way and my ball retreated to my chest. Awful experience

Offline Rob321

Wouldn't want to use any facility outside the room at Coton Lane. The room I'm normally in has a small wash basin suitable for hands, not sure how tall you are so can't comment on whether you could dangle your bollocks in there.

Never been to Balance, so can't comment.

Would suggest Station Road.

Similar at Balance

Offline Metajas

I was in Balance a couple of weeks ago, at the end of the hour when I was getting dressed, the girl pointed to the 45 minute time on the clock and explained that if I wanted a shower next time the session would end at 45 minutes.

I don’t know why she decided to explain that, I certainly didn’t mention a shower.