Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annforyou  (Read 1117 times)

Offline HS11216

Has anyone else had trouble booking with Ann, She seems so busy or “something comes up”

External Link/Members Only

Offline temptation

Has anyone else had trouble booking with Ann, She seems so busy or “something comes up”

External Link/Members Only
As per my review I thought It would be hard to see her , no pun intended, but i sent a speculative text late one friday night and got a positive reply early the next day. Maybe I just got lucky or maybe those days are good for her. Well worth it.

Offline vindici

She is not easy to book for spontaneous meets. If you want to see her, you need to plan in advance, the more notice, the better your chance of a booking.

Offline theejaculator

Well shes available for phone chat now according to her page..so must have some time on her hands.

Just cant get my head around spending that money to book a granny...i think even if im punting in my 70s i still wouldn't want to book/fuck a fellow OAP

Offline alabama1

Well shes available for phone chat now according to her page..so must have some time on her hands.

Just cant get my head around spending that money to book a granny...i think even if im punting in my 70s i still wouldn't want to book/fuck a fellow OAP

I'm no Brad Pitt but i am sure i could fuck the equivalent to that for free. Being totally honest, i know it is said a lot in gest, but i actually wouldn't fuck her if she paid me.  :hi:

Offline temptation

Each to our own, I punt for fun and I'm more interested in the service I get than anything else, its not as if she is someone to show off or brag to your mates about. Having said that i do find Anne attractive anyway.
Give me a friendly woman like Anne over a false titted, trout lipped over made up bimbo any day.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 11:34:07 am by temptation »

Offline alabama1

Each to our own, I punt for fun and I'm more interested in the service I get than anything else, its not as if she is someone to show off or brag to your mates about. I fin Having said that i do find Anne attractive anyway.
Give me a friendly woman like Anne over a false titted, trout lipped over made up bimbo any day.

Give me the opposite  :hi:

Offline Razor Boy

Saw her in 2003 when she toured London when I lived there. Had a fab time with her and she was really fit and quite filthy.  Now, 18 years later,  she would not be on my to do list  :D

Offline l1mpd1ck

Saw her in 2003 when she toured London when I lived there. Had a fab time with her and she was really fit and quite filthy.  Now, 18 years later,  she would not be on my to do list  :D
........and you might not be on her's!   (joke)

Offline vindici

I never really understand member's obsession with coming on to threads about SPs they're not interested in, and making comments on it.

"Oh not for me, I like ....., but of course each to their own"

Writing "...each to their own" after specifically slating the SP under discussion is the UKP equivalent of "No offence, but..."

It's not a get out jail free expression. If you're not interested, ignore the thread and move on 🤷‍♂️

Offline theejaculator

Just expressing my opinion on her..which i'm entitled to do ....oh and frustration at the lack of under 40 year old wgs in that locality..ie none at the moment

Offline vindici

Just expressing my opinion on her..which i'm entitled to do ....oh and frustration at the lack of under 40 year old wgs in that locality..ie none at the moment

Let's have a look.

Quote from: theejaculator

Isn't that a comment on fellow punter's choices, a generalisation of GILFs rather than Ann specifically?

I wouldn't dream of going into a TS thread and writing:

"Just cant get my head around spending that money to book an SP with a cock...i think even if im punting in my 70s i still wouldn't want to book/fuck a fellow dude"

Then when I would rightly be called out for making an unconstructive gauche comment and derailing the thread, I could tell everyone:

"Just expressing my opinion on him..which i'm entitled to do ....oh and frustration at the lack of under 40 year old without cocks in that locality..ie none at the moment"

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:07:13 pm by vindici »

Offline theejaculator

Let's have a look.

Isn't that a comment on fellow punter's choices, a generalisation of GILFs rather than Ann specifically?

I wouldn't dream of going into a TS thread and writing:

"Just cant get my head around spending that money to book an SP with a cock...i think even if im punting in my 70s i still wouldn't want to book/fuck a fellow dude"

Then when I would rightly be called out for making an unconstructive gauche comment and derailing the thread, I could tell everyone:

"Just expressing my opinion on him..which i'm entitled to do ....oh and frustration at the lack of under 40 year old without cocks in that locality..ie none at the moment"

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I think we both have too much time on our hands...

Offline Little Joe

I think we both have too much time on our hands...
Are you on this forum just to be arsy and fucking awkward. You’ve put a nonsensical  comment on another thread just a few minutes back that was just looking for and argument.....I think it was something like ‘OP mind your own fucking business’. Very articulate that was  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:46:25 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline theejaculator

Are you on this forum just to be arsy and fucking awkward. You’ve put a nonsensical  comment on another thread just a few minutes back that was just looking for and argument.....I think it was something like ‘OP mind your own fucking business’. Very articulate that was  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks for your input..ive been on this forum for 5 years not one month like yourself..that comment on your thread..well it was meant more in jest but yes didn't come across this way..limitation of text. Unfortunately both of you take this way too seriously..so just ignore me. :hi:

Offline theejaculator

Oh and thanks for following me here Little Joe

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

To quote you, "none of your fucking business" who other punters want to book, if you can't make a useful contribution why comment at all.

FWIW some of the biggest now banned trolls had been here the longest. We are trying to encourage new members not put them off.

BTW the first and most helpful reply came from a member who has more posts, more reviews and registered before you.

Offline shed

I visited Anne recently and reviewed her. Had a great time, very clean accommodation and she was attractive in my opinion. That's all that matters to me and I take zilch notice of those who fob her off without personal experience of shagging her. I will return again when in the area  :hi:

Offline temptation

I visited Anne recently and reviewed her. Had a great time, very clean accommodation and she was attractive in my opinion. That's all that matters to me and I take zilch notice of those who fob her off without personal experience of shagging her. I will return again when in the area  :hi:

Well shed  :drinks:

Offline dog999

If the pictures on her AW gallery are recent, she looks ok for a older burd. See Marie from Accocks Green, then you'll know what a real munter looks like!. :hi:

Offline Little Joe

Thanks for your input..ive been on this forum for 5 years not one month like yourself..that comment on your thread..well it was meant more in jest but yes didn't come across this way..limitation of text. Unfortunately both of you take this way too seriously..so just ignore me. :hi:
ok , but there is only one of us !! Little and Joe are one and the same person 🤪🤪
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 10:38:12 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline vindici

ok , but there is only one of us !! Little and Joe are one and the same person 🤪🤪

Daviemac's had a word and he's stopped trolling the thread, might be best if we drop it.

Offline theejaculator

Daviemac's had a word and he's stopped trolling the thread, might be best if we drop it.

Yes apologies chaps...I dont know what got into me that day...not my typical behaviour on UKP. Decided to log out for a day to wind my neck in.

Offline Little Joe

Yes apologies chaps...I dont know what got into me that day...not my typical behaviour on UKP. Decided to log out for a day to wind my neck in.
Respect man  :hi:

Offline markeewould

have to say she appeals to me id love a go ..... :hi:

Offline Peter49

From the recent reports she seems to be only doing light French kissing now, otherwise she'd be on my hotlist. I think she's attractive for her age, those nips and that big arse are a bonus. If you do a google - mature nl Ann, lots of videos and pics come up