Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jungle challenge  (Read 868 times)

Offline bonham

I don't start to many topics but I see women's likes and not likes two of the things men mainly like is kissing and owo
Some women prefer not to do owo but kissing ok
So if men were to be told that have to do one or the other to a man for 5 minutes to pass a challenge what would you choose answer  to all men but mainly interested in straight men  answers
Has I see women seem to prefer owo has not has bad to do has kissing
My own opinion is kissing for 5 minutes would be worse

Offline Nacholibre

I don't start to many topics but I see women's likes and not likes two of the things men mainly like is kissing and owo
Some women prefer not to do owo but kissing ok
So if men were to be told that have to do one or the other to a man for 5 minutes to pass a challenge what would you choose answer  to all men but mainly interested in straight men  answers
Has I see women seem to prefer owo has not has bad to do has kissing
My own opinion is kissing for 5 minutes would be worse

Sucking dick for a WG has to be worse
Most work for money not pleasure

Kissing for 5min

Less emotional baggage afterwards
Banned reason: Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Slow grinder

Before I answer this I must stress, for the sake of silly people, that at 68 yrs old I am comfortable with my sexual orientation and therefore ANY sex,except for the obvious ,minors, animals, scat, blood, bruising and electricity etc I am OK with....
If I HAD to do the challenge I would have absolutely no problem with performing OWO, provided the knob was super clean!

Offline Bhamguy

Definitely  sucking even though I'm straight  kissing nooooo got to admit I've done the sucking when I met a couple for a 3 sum (different  site)and he was bi curious  so woman asked me if I'd suck her partner  knob in which I did so definitely  sucking

Offline Bhamguy

Offline bonham

Interesting  topic bham
Thanks I was just wondering what a straight guy would find more easy to do  :D

Offline Bhamguy

Like I said I am straight  but when the woman asked if I would I said yer try it why not as it was in a mmf so gave it a good go lol was ok tbh but only would do it in a mmf :thumbsup:

Offline 0ralist

Here is a weird one for you, I have said in some of my posts that I had seen a chick with a dick on accessions and yes I have sucked one too, BUT I'm not sure if I could suck a blokes cock, (yeah I know a chick with a dick is a bloke) let's not complicate this anymore than I have already by saying chick with a dick lol, but may be limited lip kissing would be on the cards for a masculine bloke as the thought of sucking a bloke makes me feel queezie.

Am I being a bitch of a SP now? :sarcastic:

:hi:

Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline mr.bluesky

It would have to be kissing. No way could I suck a dick  :scare: not even a chick with a dick. Kissing but no tongues and eyes closed shut.

Offline Little Joe

Kissing is just to emotional......to kiss a bloke for 5mins is 🤮🤮.  Suck a clean dick for 5mins only is  🤮

Would the OP please confirm that he is talking about FK not just pressing lips together for 5 mins.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:13:18 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline bonham

Kissing is just to emotional......to kiss a bloke for 5mins is 🤮🤮.  Suck a clean dick for 5mins only is  🤮

Would the OP please confirm that he is talking about FK not just pressing lips together for 5 mins.

Fk. I shuld think a dick seems a much better option to me than kissing I would have thurt dick would run away with this survey  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 05:36:07 pm by bonham »

Offline Little Joe

Fk. I shuld think a dick seems a much better option to me than kissing I would have thurt dick would run away with this survey  :unknown:
Ah, but what if you had to take CIM 🤢

Good thread this.....it an be used in all sorts of situations....at parties we do a ‘how much’ like how much would you pay to shag say Shania Twain or how much you have to be paid to lick Diane Abbott’s pussy out.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 08:06:28 pm by Little Joe »
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline bonham

Ah, but what if you had to take CIM 🤢

Good thread this.....it an be used in all sorts of situations....at parties we do a ‘how much’ like how much would you pay to shag say Shania Twain or how much you have to be paid to lick Diane Abbott’s pussy out.
Ooow no you know how much I hate diane Abbott from my punt the other week  :lol: you are bringing this thread into the gutter I would kiss suck and fuck a man before diane Abbott   :vomit:

Offline Little Joe

Ooow no you know how much I hate diane Abbott from my punt the other week  :lol: you are bringing this thread into the gutter I would kiss suck and fuck a man before diane Abbott   :vomit:
:lol: :lol: :lol:.........but every pussy has its price.

Offline icybluespruce

Couldn’t suck a guys dick, kissing maybe if I was tripping  :wacko:
Banned reason: Undesirable lowlife trying to out a member
Banned by: Head1

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Definitely would have to be kissing over sucking a bloke.

But maybe after 5 minutes of kissing the sucking would not appear so gross anymore.  ;) :lol:  Who knows?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 09:38:56 am by Tender.french.kiss »