Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing .... Clapham Junction  (Read 1333 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dinglebum2

External Link/Members Only

Afternoon chaps ... had to set up a new log in as the previous one got compromised sadly ... so Dinglebum has been resurrected ....

Had the fortune of an hour with this cracker today and wow what a session!!!

Messaged her on WhatsApp and was able to book an hour in during the day for £150 with no extras mentioned. Surprisingly she even gave me the full address the day before which is a first for me. Good comms and no issues finding the place.

Arrived on time and first impressions were very positive.... nice and slim and lovely eyes ... friendly .... I mentioned I had been to Bulgaria a few times to initiate some conversation and we both relaxed.

Money over , quick shower then on we go.

Lots of great snogging ... proper full on .... she does taste nice... then she started to play with my cock which got really hard and she then started to suck .... and lick .... and suck .... I do have a big cock but she took most of it in .... lots of eye contact .... proper turn on....

I felt the sap rising so got her on the bed and played with her clit with my tongue and fingers which made her moan and groan and very wet. That went on for a bit before she suggested fucking.

On the Johnny comes and missionary followed by her on top. She then suggested doggy which was on the bed in front of the mirror ..... great little ass in the air and pumping hard. I stuck my thumb gently in her ass to which she responded by asking “do you want to fuck my ass”...... how could I resist?

Lots of proper pumping up there ..... followed by more oral without then new Johnny on and took her from behind to cum.

Went 15 mins over with no complaints.....

This one is a real turn on in my eyes..... fit ....smells good....responsive......

Would I return .... absolutely....

Offline hamchang