Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucymayer - Top Notch GFE, one of the Best OWO - Outcall London  (Read 2328 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5719531) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline leekahn99

Booked her within the last month. I've been very intrigued by this profile for some time now and reading her reviews on here gave me the stamp of approval to book.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication: Via WhatsApp and she replied the next day. We agreed to meet up 5 days later. She texted 2 days prior to the appointed that she had her period so would have to reschedule. Whether true or not, i dunno, but she is always polite and very apologetic. There's no reason to believe she made that up coz she we actually rescheduled for 1 week later and it happened as planned with no issues. Only downside probably is that she rarely replies on the day, but it's not a problem for me coz it's an outcall and I needed to plan. She does have a reputation of being flaky based on the previous reviews but maybe i was lucky. She doesn't see many people and focuses on her long term regulars.

Duration: 1hour £250

Venue: My place, had the house for myself so took the opportunity.

Looks: Pics are representative, 5'5-5'6 tops, slim, nice tits, no make-up but cute and pert ass. Age 24 seems right. She has this East London trendy style and found her cute. Personality-wise, she's genuinely happy and a nice girl, even went and bought my pet animal treats on her way to my place when i told her i had one.

Action: OWO, Fingering, Mish, Spoon fuck, reverse CG, CIM, Swallow.
She came to my place wearing high sneakers, and normal clothes (tight black jeans, a decent top and just a simple coat); was all very simplistic but fashionable and discreet. She is quite chatty and bubbly. She played with my pet for a couple of minutes then went on to the bedroom took a quick shower and on with DFK and undressing each other. Passionate kissing with unlimited tongue action. Was caressing her body and slipped my fingers inside her. Got her to lie down and fingered her very hard till she squirted all over my my bedsheets. She then went on her knees for OWO; now this was probably the best OWO i've received in a while. Nothing too fast or PSE but she goes deep and uses her tongue exceptionally well which got me hard instantly + a lot of eye contact. She really looked like she was enjoying. Got the dom on and went for Mish then spoon fuck and finally reverse cow girl. This last position was something, she was energetic and riding hard. Once done, she took off the dom and started sucking with passion till i blew in her mouth and she immediately swallowed. Had a cheeky grin while we were cleaning up. We never really discussed the details of the services, she just went for it. Overall, the perfect GFE.

Pros:
Nice body.
Positive vibes, very friendly.
Amazing BJ skills.
The perfect GFE

Neutral:
None

Cons:
None

Verdict: A Very Solid Positive. Its kinda like the girl you got along with naturally on a night out in a bar and brought back home for some fun. She really felt like she enjoys her job especially that she is very selective/low volume SP. She seemed to have found a balance that keeps her away from going nuts in this business. She checks AW reviews before taking on new clients (not like u need to have a certain number of feedbacks but it definitely helps). She actually mentioned that she was done with the days where she used to works for agencies and take on 10 clients a day.
I would definitely repeat, but can be a headache to plan especially if you're only used/into incalls.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 01:57:51 pm by leekahn99 »

Offline jasonbourne

interesting, i do like this student type

Offline Joelawerence

She is extreeeemely flaky and can be a nightmare to book. That’s the only issue  :dash:

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I messaged her a few days back trying to organise an outcall - no reply as yet.

Offline leekahn99

Thanks for the review. I messaged her a few days back trying to organise an outcall - no reply as yet.

This actually rings a bell, i actually messaged her the first day got no reply, then messaged her the next and got a reply a day after... so you might wanna send a reminder.

But again, she is kinda flaky!

Sorry my memory ain't the best with all the bookings i've been making recently!!

Offline leekahn99

She is extreeeemely flaky and can be a nightmare to book. That’s the only issue  :dash:

Yeap

Offline patelprat

Thanks she looks good!

I asked her about making a GFE booking with swallow, she said she doesn't do swallow.

Did she agree that up front with you ahead of meeting ? Or maybe a policy change? I see it on her AW prefs as discretionary.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 03:48:48 pm by patelprat »

Offline Billy no mates

Yeah cancelled on me twice 24hrs before  :angry:

Offline leekahn99

Thanks she looks good!

I asked her about making a GFE booking with swallow, she said she doesn't do swallow.

Did she agree that up front with you ? Or maybe a policy change? I see it on her AW prefs as discretionary.

I did not discuss anything with her, just went with the flow, she let me do what i wanna do and i let her do what she wants (i didn't even ask for CIM let alone Swallow... she just went for it).
It didn't feel like a transactional session.

TBH she's quite a genuine person, so probably if she likes you then it looks like its no holds bar.

Offline patelprat

I did not discuss anything with her, just went with the flow, she let me do what i wanna do and i let her do what she wants (i didn't even ask for CIM let alone Swallow... she just went for it).
It didn't feel like a transactional session.

TBH she's quite a genuine person, so probably if she likes you then it looks like its no holds bar.

Ah I shouldn't have asked then  :lol:

Tbh my style is always agree services up front.

Offline leekahn99

Ah I shouldn't have asked then  :lol:

Tbh my style is always agree services up front.

Lol just go for it!!

Offline Billy no mates

No rescheduling?

The first cancel she rescheduled to the second appt, when she did it the second time I said not to worry.

She seems nice,  it either busy or flakey take your pick.

Offline danny_collins86

Whats her background? Is she Swiss?

Offline leekahn99

Whats her background? Is she Swiss?

Yes … but not sure if she has different ethnic background. She didn’t sound like she might be from a specific country I’m familiar with… and I’m very good with detecting accents.