Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sweet Ann - Birmingham  (Read 5927 times)

Dirty Lad

Wow, just wow.

Hey you lot, I am not into all this dirty penetration lot - gives me sleepless nights to be honest.  I do love a naughty massage though and I have found the best girl ever to do the job.

Ann is a Thai girl that works near the city centre, just off Granville Street.  I wanted a decent massage recently following a skiing break and all the subsequent aches haha.

I reviewed Ann and she sounded good. 

I text in the morning to see if she could squeeze me in, which she was able to do.  She gave me instructions to the front door of apartments and then let me in through the front door, giving me the apartment number at the same time.  As I approached the door, it opened slowly and in I went.  Behind the door was a beautiful, sweet looking Thai girl, with a great pair of breasts, wearing a sexy silk night dress  :diablo:

Ann explained how she wanted me and allowed me to slip of my clothes and to lie on the mattress on the floor.  What followed, I must confess was the most fantastic massage that I have had in my life, and I've had a few.  She uses every part of her body to massage your body, using hot oils and quite a firm amount of pressure.

I was so excited, that I almost asked if I could fuck her, but managed to restrain myself.  Ann finishes you off with a great wank and she doesn't mind you have a feel of her tits.

I would recommend Ann to one and all, even if you're not a perv and you just want a conventional massage - give her a go, she was absolutely amazing  :wackogirl:

I for one, will no longer use anyone else for massage services!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review budd, have to admit she has a body built for sex. Shame though its not on offer :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

she has a body built for sex. Shame though its not on offer :drinks:

I agree az, her boobs look fantastic and I am tempted to give her massage a go at some point but I think I would be very frustrated not being able to have any FS fun.

Thanks for the review Dirty Lad  :hi:

Dirty Lad

That's a pleasure boys.

She is definitely worth a visit, just for the massage as it was really good.  I am thinking of booking in again later today if she can squeeze me in  :thumbsup:

I have to be honest her tits were amazing :thumbsup:

Offline Lionel8011

I take it you werent allowed to play with her tits then?

Dirty Lad

Hi Lionel,

yep, I had a great play with her tits  :wacko:

They area fine pair as well

Offline kingkong69

How much for the massage and he?  :)

Offline Stapler

How much for the massage and he?  :)

£60.

But you will have to shell out another £20 for B2B and access to those tits!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Looks like she's aged 6 years since I last saw her... last August!    :scare:

Still.... Very attractive nonetheless!     :dancegirl:

Offline Stapler

Looks like she's aged 6 years since I last saw her... last August!    :scare:
Still.... Very attractive nonetheless!     :dancegirl:

When I read your posts LF, I put my left hand over the left hand side of my iPad!  :lol:
Try it!

Offline Littlefoot

When I read your posts LF, I put my left hand over the left hand side of my iPad!  :lol:
Try it!

Took me a bit of time to get that.   :lol:

I presume your talking about my feet.   :D

Dirty Lad

Cant wait to see Ann again soon boys. Those tits are amazing 😍😍😍

I am thinking that i am going to ask Ann to push the boundaries and let me fuck her breats 😈😈😈

Dirty Lad

I saw Ann again yesterday boys and enjoyed it even more than the first time, she really is amazing at what she does.  She has the most beautiful little body I have ever seen with beautiful boobs.

The massage was really erotic and she doesn't mind you playing with her boobs.  I was desperate to fuck her but didn't want too push her too far, ill perhaps ask after a few more visits!!

Offline Stapler

I was desperate to fuck her but didn't want too push her too far, ill perhaps ask after a few more visits!!

Best of luck with that little plan!  :(

Dirty Lad

Sadly stapler, I reckon I may need all the luck I can get - would love to though, she's gorgeous  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stapler

Sadly stapler, I reckon I may need all the luck I can get - :

You will need more than that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dirty Lad

You will need more than that!

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's amazing what a bit of male charm can do to persuade some of these girls pal haha - I reckon that she may be there for the taking one of these days ~FingersCrossed

Offline Littlefoot

she's gorgeous 

I read a bit on here saying she's not one of the better looking Thais! I would have to disagree with that, and agree with you. I also find her gorgeous!   :wacko:

Dirty Lad

I read a bit on here saying she's not one of the better looking Thais! I would have to disagree with that, and agree with you. I also find her gorgeous!   :wacko:

I agree mate and that body is to die for