Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KazXoX  (Read 1895 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

External Link/Members Only

I begin with shoutouts to Andy2605, GolfNut, mbyrnes and endomorph for their previous positives on the lovely Kaz.

I liked how she came across in her profile; even though I'm all to aware these are no guarantee of a successful punt. I was, initially, a bit skeptical about getting in touch with her as she has increased her rates by 30 quid in the last three months.

Kaz communications are perfect. She replied quickly to my texts and phone calls. She works from an Apartment in I.O.D (Isle of Dogs). I tubed it to Canary Wharf then a 10 minute bus ride with the closest stop 90 yards from Kaz's. Bedroom, kitchen & bathroom was des res - tidy.

Physically, I'd rate Kaz as a 7, lookswise. She's got sexy brown peepers and an illuminous smile. Kaz is also slim, although with some slight fleshiness  around the midriff, with a peachy ass. When she opened the door she looked nice in a black lingerie outfit.

I was immediately charmed by Kaz. She's got a sexy Romanian twang aswell as being grounded, humble and funny - true to paragraphs in her profile.

I got a heroes welcome when Kaz opened the door - immediate DFK. She made me a drink while we talked, then had some foreplay before she gave me some toe-curling OWO and ball-bag sucking - it was the gagfest that I didn't get on my last reviewed punt!

I then went to work on her beautiful tits before going down town on her pine-fresh puss :P. On with the condom - I was slightly disappointed that these were only the freebie ones you get from the GUM and not a brand type, given she charges £150 an hour - and I doggied her, had her mish with her calves on my shoulders and then CIM. I was also slightly disappointed that Kaz rose up to collect my load; keeping  her head down rather than laying back to receive the spunking. Nevertheless, she did continue sucking  :yahoo:

We had half-time :timeout: oranges (juice :D) and some more conversation. I find Kaz to be a very enlightened and cultured woman. Once thought-provoking opinions were shared, Kaz asked if I was up for round 2 whilst initiating more foreplay before more of that quality cock worship.

Another GUM clinic rubber applied and we got into some CG before switching to mish where I finished inside the dom, this time. I took her up on her shower offer, after which Kaz gave me a full lotion run-down with some posh, nice-smelling moisturiser. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Pleased you had a good time with Kaz. Her skills are indeed top notch and she is definitely a star in the making.

I didn't take note of the condoms personally, it wasn't an issue for me and I thought she had a mix of types available but worth mentioning if it was issue for you and possibly others.

She doesn't strike me a someone who would cut corners to save a few bob as I have found her extremely generous with both her time and hospitality.

Thanks for the review

GN  :drinks:

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Pleased you had a good time with Kaz. Her skills are indeed top notch and she is definitely a star in the making.

I didn't take note of the condoms personally, it wasn't an issue for me and I thought she had a mix of types available but worth mentioning if it was issue for you and possibly others.

She doesn't strike me a someone who would cut corners to save a few bob as I have found her extremely generous with both her time and hospitality.

Thanks for the review

GN  :drinks:
You're right, GN. I guess I was just nit-picking to avoid coming across as fluffy!

GolfNut

You're right, GN. I guess I was just nit-picking to avoid coming across as fluffy!

:lol: :lol:

Well I'm screwed then cos I've already admitted to her turning me a bit fluffy  :D

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

:lol: :lol:

Well I'm screwed then cos I've already admitted to her turning me a bit fluffy  :D
Oh,I think you can be forgiven for that ;)

Offline puntingpumping1920

I begin with shoutouts to Andy2605, GolfNut, mbyrnes and endomorph for their previous positives on the lovely Kaz.

I liked how she came across in her profile; even though I'm all to aware these are no guarantee of a successful punt. I was, initially, a bit skeptical about getting in touch with her as she has increased her rates by 30 quid in the last three months.

Kaz communications are perfect. She replied quickly to my texts and phone calls. She works from an Apartment in I.O.D (Isle of Dogs). I tubed it to Canary Wharf then a 10 minute bus ride with the closest stop 90 yards from Kaz's. Bedroom, kitchen & bathroom was des res - tidy.

Physically, I'd rate Kaz as a 7, lookswise. She's got sexy brown peepers and an illuminous smile. Kaz is also slim, although with some slight fleshiness  around the midriff, with a peachy ass. When she opened the door she looked nice in a black lingerie outfit.

I was immediately charmed by Kaz. She's got a sexy Romanian twang aswell as being grounded, humble and funny - true to paragraphs in her profile.

I got a heroes welcome when Kaz opened the door - immediate DFK. She made me a drink while we talked, then had some foreplay before she gave me some toe-curling OWO and ball-bag sucking - it was the gagfest that I didn't get on my last reviewed punt!

I then went to work on her beautiful tits before going down town on her pine-fresh puss :P. On with the condom - I was slightly disappointed that these were only the freebie ones you get from the GUM and not a brand type, given she charges £150 an hour - and I doggied her, had her mish with her calves on my shoulders and then CIM. I was also slightly disappointed that Kaz rose up to collect my load; keeping  her head down rather than laying back to receive the spunking. Nevertheless, she did continue sucking  :yahoo:

We had half-time :timeout: oranges (juice :D) and some more conversation. I find Kaz to be a very enlightened and cultured woman. Once thought-provoking opinions were shared, Kaz asked if I was up for round 2 whilst initiating more foreplay before more of that quality cock worship.

Another GUM clinic rubber applied and we got into some CG before switching to mish where I finished inside the dom, this time. I took her up on her shower offer, after which Kaz gave me a full lotion run-down with some posh, nice-smelling moisturiser. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you for the review. I may have to book her for her rimming services
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral