Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Red Hot Rio XX – Hong Kongese. Shepherds Bush. DFK/OWO/CIM/SWALLOW.  (Read 1364 times)

6 review(s) for XX Red Hot Rio XX (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Jerk Chicken

External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat. 10/10

Meet took place last night. I have seen Rio twice before and so I am not going to regurgitate my previous review (March 2019) but instead focus on the things that were different and why I  won't return for a 4th punt. If punters want relevant intel a link to my previous review is posted below. Coms as ever were super-efficient by text and on the phone.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242721.0

Digs/punt room – 8/10

Rio tends to work from Airbnbs. This one was similar set up and standard to my previous two punts. No complaints.

The Pro 8.5/10

See link above for detail info.

Note on age: She is 42 and not 29 as per profile. That said she could easily pass for say early 30s.

Also note her profile is being managed by a handler/Sergei including e-mails although she answers the phone herself.

Fee & VFM 7/10

Paid £150 for 1 Hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, Swallow, Sex

The Punt 7/10

Again, sex wise similar experience to my previous punts with 2 pops and services as listed. So why the neutral?

- When I first punted Rio she only worked 3-4 days a week (and not every week) and only in London travelling down from up North. (Mancunian accent). She now works practically every day and tours all over the UK and it shows.

- Her menu back then was minimum 30 mins full GFE/hint PSE. Now she is a Chinese Takeaway starting with 15 mins blow’n’go on offer.

- My previous punts were unlimited cum in 1 hour. Now it is 2 pops but only 1 from fucking. Granted 2 pops in 1 hour is enough for me but I just hate the restriction mentality.

- When I contacted her to make a booking and asked what time last booking was, she told me “early hours like 2/3am or until I get tired” again it showed. Previously it was 11pm/midnight.

- She lines up back up punters if you ghost her or come late or do not follow her booking procedure. Previously that was not the case although in my second punt she did moan about the number of punters that fail to turn up/timewasters. It would appear she/Sergei have now done something about that.

- She was always a quiet SP but in my second punt with her she opened up much more and was quite chatty. Now she is even more quiet than my first punt and has the demeanour I will deliver so you can’t complain but nothing else. Very very mechanical.

- We had a sustained fucking session for round 2 and as I moved her into doggy, she reminded me I had 10 minutes left (I already knew how long I had left) including my shower time! She has never done that before. Ensured I filled the bag pronto for pop No 2 so that I could shower and be out the door bang on 1 hour. I never overstay my welcome and didn’t fancy seeing the next punter, on a quiet resi road, twitching on his phone with a cloth cap hiding his face on exit.

Jerk Chik Rating: 6/10

Return: No! But remains a good P&D option. To me, fucked-out and conveyor belt service. Don’t get me wrong she delivered all that was advertised on the tin and remains exceptionally clean but the whole experience was not as good as my two previous punts and is a reflection of where her whoring career is at the moment. Now her price point and menu are back to being competitive I think she is still worth a punt but take note this is not the same Rio that I tasted 6 months back. Some may say I am being harsh with a neutral but as I jumped back into my car, I felt underwhelmed and wish I had ticked off a new SP on my HL. She is in London until Monday morning if you want a bite. Updated pics from her PG are posted below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat. 10/10

Meet took place last night. I have seen Rio twice before and so I am not going to regurgitate my previous review (March 2019) but instead focus on the things that were different and why I  won't return for a 4th punt. If punters want relevant intel a link to my previous review is posted below. Coms as ever were super-efficient by text and on the phone.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242721.0

Digs/punt room – 8/10

Rio tends to work from Airbnbs. This one was similar set up and standard to my previous two punts. No complaints.

The Pro 8.5/10

See link above for detail info.

Note on age: She is 42 and not 29 as per profile. That said she could easily pass for say early 30s.

Also note her profile is being managed by a handler/Sergei including e-mails although she answers the phone herself.

Fee & VFM 7/10

Paid £150 for 1 Hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, Swallow, Sex

The Punt 7/10

Again, sex wise similar experience to my previous punts with 2 pops and services as listed. So why the neutral?

- When I first punted Rio she only worked 3-4 days a week (and not every week) and only in London travelling down from up North. (Mancunian accent). She now works practically every day and tours all over the UK and it shows.

- Her menu back then was minimum 30 mins full GFE/hint PSE. Now she is a Chinese Takeaway starting with 15 mins blow’n’go on offer.

- My previous punts were unlimited cum in 1 hour. Now it is 2 pops but only 1 from fucking. Granted 2 pops in 1 hour is enough for me but I just hate the restriction mentality.

- When I contacted her to make a booking and asked what time last booking was, she told me “early hours like 2/3am or until I get tired” again it showed. Previously it was 11pm/midnight.

- She lines up back up punters if you ghost her or come late or do not follow her booking procedure. Previously that was not the case although in my second punt she did moan about the number of punters that fail to turn up/timewasters. It would appear she/Sergei have now done something about that.

- She was always a quiet SP but in my second punt with her she opened up much more and was quite chatty. Now she is even more quiet than my first punt and has the demeanour I will deliver so you can’t complain but nothing else. Very very mechanical.

- We had a sustained fucking session for round 2 and as I moved her into doggy, she reminded me I had 10 minutes left (I already knew how long I had left) including my shower time! She has never done that before. Ensured I filled the bag pronto for pop No 2 so that I could shower and be out the door bang on 1 hour. I never overstay my welcome and didn’t fancy seeing the next punter, on a quiet resi road, twitching on his phone with a cloth cap hiding his face on exit.

Jerk Chik Rating: 6/10

Return: No! But remains a good P&D option. To me, fucked-out and conveyor belt service. Don’t get me wrong she delivered all that was advertised on the tin and remains exceptionally clean but the whole experience was not as good as my two previous punts and is a reflection of where her whoring career is at the moment. Now her price point and menu are back to being competitive I think she is still worth a punt but take note this is not the same Rio that I tasted 6 months back. Some may say I am being harsh with a neutral but as I jumped back into my car, I felt underwhelmed and wish I had ticked off a new SP on my HL. She is in London until Monday morning if you want a bite. Updated pics from her PG are posted below.

Are you getting confused again JC? Based on your previous posts this most recent report would make it your 4th visit with her, not your third.  :unknown:

Having been twice uptil May 2019:

£180??? She is taking the bloody piss! Been twice and that's it. Won't be seeing my queens heads again.

Then deciding to change your mind and give her another try in June 2019 for 3 visits:

Now down to £160. I had another bite with this one today. On leaving her place I found myself saying despite a tenner more than my first visit the overall punting experience was very good value.

And now again in October makes 4, surely?  :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

You are indeed correct.

It is not unusual for me to forget how many times I have fucked a SP once I go past 3 punts. I had forgotten my 2nd or 3rd punt with this one when I wrote this review.

So thanks for bringing it to my attention  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 07:15:14 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish