Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dying whilst mid punt  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Roth

Cumming to a dead end I guess? And another meaning of having a stiffie :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Also here -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84999.0

Offline cat1144

i didn't notice the previous thread

Offline Roth

i didn't notice the previous thread

Yep it had an unusual title. So not obvious and easily buried:hi:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:10:35 pm by Roth »

willbred

The French call the orgasm..."Le petit mort"  ( the little death) maybe the chinese will have a similar catchphrase for it now!

There is a lady on AW who has been around for, ahem quite a few decades, on whom allegedly a punter pegged out in the 1980s whilst he was being "restrained". Needless the media fallout was frenzied. He left this mortal coil having hopefully enjoyed himself but leaving both loved ones and WG feeling awful in different ways. As I said, the WG made a comeback  a few years later to her credit .

No I am not going to post a link   :hi:

Offline Roth

The French call the orgasm..."Le petit mort"  ( the little death) maybe the chinese will have a similar catchphrase for it now!

There is a lady on AW who has been around for, ahem quite a few decades, on whom allegedly a punter pegged out in the 1980s whilst he was being "restrained". Needless the media fallout was frenzied. He left this mortal coil having hopefully enjoyed himself but leaving both loved ones and WG feeling awful in different ways. As I said, the WG made a comeback  a few years later to her credit .

No I am not going to post a link   :hi:

Awwwww.  :( :(

Offline NIK

I thought this referred to a dying erection.
I have suffered that more times than I care to remember - even back in my hey day!
A hard on for more than a couple of minutes once a week is a miracle these days!  :blush:

coolguy1990

Not sure how I'd feel about inserting my penis into a vagina that some guy died in.

Her pussy might be haunted now.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Not sure how I'd feel about inserting my penis into a vagina that some guy died in.

:D :thumbsup:  Top marks for that one! Genuine lol!

Online Sonny Crockett

Probably the pro$$ie killed him!!

Offline Roth

Dead right:rolleyes: :rolleyes:  Nothing a bit of exorcism won't put right.  :lol: :lol: