Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELLE aka the Tipton terror....bumped into her NYE..  (Read 792 times)

mrpeterman

so I’m out having a few jars NYE in a local bar,complex and a very fit blond bird is playing pool, with her fella skinny jeans trainners and super dry hoodie, now I clocked her straight away, great ass and cheeky smile, and she clocked me, with a very subtle nod/smile.

Few of the lads are like that’s not bad etc, wouldn’t mind a go etc....anyway cut a long story short it’s Elle from Tipton no longer on AW but I must have fucked her 6+ times cracking punt, great titwank did the lot and took a mean facial (claim to fame, she used the facial I gave her on her pg )

Clearly she’s retired or having a break and by the looks of it very much in a relationship, but I couldn’t help sneak a cheeky look over and reminisce how I fucked her every which way but “Essex” and she was a great fuck.

This isn’t the usual have you seen a wg outside of a punt thread, but rather, nice to see a wg moving on with her life if a little sad can’t punt her anymore thread

Looked good in civvies, looked better on end of my knob but had me smiling NYE, anyone remember or punted her.?