Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: top of the pops (admin)  (Read 1500 times)

Offline spud jizz

is it not possible to have list of the most reviewed girls on this site. Who's the number one hoor, who's got the most negatives. Where it could be regional or uk wide ?
Or is that too much of an ask and ive just signed my own death warrant  :bomb:  :lol:
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

DannyJames

is it not possible to have list of the most reviewed girls on this site. Who's the number one hoor, who's got the most negatives. Where it could be regional or uk wide ?
Or is that too much of an ask and ive just signed my own death warrant  :bomb:  :lol:

I don't know about other regional sections but the East Midlands one contains a link to a list of EM hookers with 3+ positive review on puntingwiki.

Offline Turtle Z

What purpose would that serve apart from those girls near the top putting up their prices cos they have more proof that they're one of the most popular in the UK? I can't see how this would in any way benefit the punter.

Offline spud jizz

What purpose would that serve apart from those girls near the top putting up their prices cos they have more proof that they're one of the most popular in the UK? I can't see how this would in any way benefit the punter.

But surely that already happens, we give a girl a good review, more people see her, more people give a good review and she starts to put her prices up

Offline Turtle Z

But surely that already happens, we give a girl a good review, more people see her, more people give a good review and she starts to put her prices up

There you go then, you've answered your own question. Why give them further reason.

Offline spud jizz

There you go then, you've answered your own question. Why give them further reason.
I haven't. As i said it already works that way.
It could be in off topic so only punters see it. Surely admin already have the stats ?

Offline Turtle Z

I haven't. As i said it already works that way.
It could be in off topic so only punters see it. Surely admin already have the stats ?

Why? Can you at least answer what purpose you think this will serve? How will it benefit the punter?

The stats can already be found so perhaps rather than bother admin, and if you feel so strongly about it, you collate the information and post a thread detailing the top 10 girls in the UK based on the work you've done. Then I'm sure lots of punters will thank you for your efforts after those same girls put up their prices.

Offline spud jizz

It was just a thought.
But some people travel all over the uk and say your in a new area, you could look up and see who was in the top 3 for that area

Offline Turtle Z

It was just a thought.
But some people travel all over the uk and say your in a new area, you could look up and see who was in the top 3 for that area

I don't think most punters think like that. They may check a girls profile and further check that she's well reviewed but as has been discussed previously, having the most reviews can actually be off-putting. I'm all for anything that might provide some benefit but even putting this in off-topic isn't really feasible because its not really an off-topic subject.

Andy61

Sorry Spud Jizz

Its a no!

Offline Brazilian Martian

For me it's simply

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Being a bit of a stats geek, it's something I'd be interested in, and I think admin has posted snippets of information along this line before.

But, having what would in effect be a leaderboard, would probably only end up with fluffies endlessly trying to get their favorites to the top in the vain and ridiculous hope that their number 1 gal would give them some kind of special treat  :lol: :dash:

James999

And what about a weather forecast for each region as well, that would be just about as fucking pointless waste of admins time  :music:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:40:46 pm by James999 »

Online threechilliman

I don't think most punters think like that. They may check a girls profile and further check that she's well reviewed but as has been discussed previously, having the most reviews can actually be off-putting. I'm all for anything that might provide some benefit but even putting this in off-topic isn't really feasible because its not really an off-topic subject.

For me, girls that gather reviews at an astonishing rate are ones to avoid. Too many fluff pots biging them up.

Being a bit of a stats geek, it's something I'd be interested in, and I think admin has posted snippets of information along this line before.

But, having what would in effect be a leaderboard, would probably only end up with fluffies endlessly trying to get their favorites to the top in the vain and ridiculous hope that their number 1 gal would give them some kind of special treat  :lol: :dash:

Completely agree SD. Get your favourite to the top of the board to 'prove' she's best. Laughable, but it would happen.

tcm

Offline jame75

We could have a league table and if the girl puts her prices up because she's near the top, she moves down the table.

DannyJames

For me, girls that gather reviews at an astonishing rate are ones to avoid. Too many fluff pots biging them up.

+1

There are several prossies I will never see because of this.

Offline Steve2

And what about a weather forecast for each region as well, that would be just about as fucking pointless waste of admins time  :music:

It is fucking hottttt here now  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :cool:

James999

It is fucking hottttt here now  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Yeah, Why didn't Admin put out a warning of the hot weather  :wacko:

Turn the Aircon up Steve  :drinks:

If Admin could also provide a table of how much Air con effects fuel consumption, a table covering all makes and models and from say 1970 to date?  And rank these  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:48:11 pm by James999 »

Offline Turtle Z

We could have a league table and if the girl puts her prices up because she's near the top, she moves down the table.

Not just down the table but relegated to the fucking Conference League  :hi:

Offline cueball

That sounds more like something written by somebody who doesn't appreciate what we get free of charge on ukp.

Do some leg work and some research, this ain't trip advisor or tesco click & collect.

Offline GreyDave

That sounds more like something written by somebody who doesn't appreciate what we get free of charge on ukp.

Do some leg work and some research, this ain't trip advisor or tesco click & collect.

:hi:  No but some of us are using ASDA`s finest :lol: :D :lol: