Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of TOFFT on this one  (Read 894 times)

lucifer147

Anyone seen or know any more info on this girl?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I Messaged her and is very responsive (no surprises there!) Feedback is def suspect and fake so any other info people have would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

I see you were called out ages ago for being a leech and not contributing to the site, and I also see it made little difference. I guess some folk are always takers. Sorry I can't help you with this.

lucifer147

When I have something to contribute I will, I don't have anyone to review hence I haven't yet.

When I know something I will say something, no point if I don't is there!

I thought this is a place to help eat other when we know facts or have experience not just to make stuff up.  I will not just post stuff that isn't relevant or true.

Offline Fuzzyduck

When I have something to contribute I will, I don't have anyone to review hence I haven't yet.

When I know something I will say something, no point if I don't is there!

I thought this is a place to help eat other when we know facts or have experience not just to make stuff up.  I will not just post stuff that isn't relevant or true.

I infer from the bit above you've not punted in the 2.5 years since you've been on UKP. Otherwise you would have done a review, right? Reviews are the main (but not the only) form of contribution, but you've given nothing back in your time here and only asked questions.

Rather than throw a strop like you did last time, take on board the feedback, maybe TOFFT and let UKP know how it went.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:33:08 am by Fuzzyduck »

lucifer147

Thats right I haven't had a punt in that time.

Ok, I'm not throwing a strop more so I value the info in here as it has put me off some punts that I may have gone on.

I am thinking of doing exactly that hence me trying to find out if there is any other info on this girl.  I get the contribution part, i'm not on here a great lot just when I have the chance of even looking for a punt.

Thanks for you feedback though.

Offline PilotMan

If you're not punting in 2.5 years this must be the wrong site for you :lol:.

Leave the site, just keep wanking and stop wasting everyone's time.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Be aware that your sincerity in actually going through with a punt could be questioned. You've asked for intel over 2.5 years but not actually bitten the bullet.

FWIW I'd tread with caution with the SP you're asking about. If you analyse the AW feedback, it looks false. 4 reviews from 3 different  "punters" but these "punters" have all seen the same girls. I'm not sure I'd risk £100. She's not for me but I'd consider asking if she'd do a 15 min punt to test the water.

lucifer147

Offline Robert Musil

Some truly hysterical reactions there. No info on this particular girl, but if you do meet up with her make sure to let us know.  :music:

Offline hamchang

Report coming up. She is the girl in the pictures but late 20s.