Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for top milf  (Read 8059 times)

Offline parabone

hi guys.new here

i'll be travelling to London very soon and trying to find a stunning//gorgeous/top milf :lol:

i am not interested in housewives or milf next door....i wanna punt a real milf, beautiful figure, nice and trained body, a real courtesan.

would be great if i could find one like Brigitte Nielsen.. in her 30's... :)

too much to ask?

thanks.
Banned reason: Leeching troll
Banned by:

billlybob

fabulous1 on AW or jessica on sugarbabes. Classy and filthy, fit (super toned) and great service...really gets into it. oldest lady i've seen at 39/40

Offline parabone

Banned reason: Leeching troll
Banned by:

Offline eldritch

If you can face the trek to her place (Nearest station is Southbury) I highly recommend Lady Bethany:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pic is from her old PG and the most accurate one I could find. Easy 9/10 for me.

Definitely ticked all my boxes when I was looking for a Jo Wood/Goldie Hawn lookalike punt. Really friendly, enthusiastic sex and works from her own private house. Location is a nightmare if you're on public transport though and her prices are unrealistic for that part of London.

Offline latecomer

her prices are unrealistic for that part of London.

too right - but would anyone on here pay £150 for half an hour with any WG in any part of London??  Just wondering as it seems a fortune to me.

Jedi Apprentice

anyone who knows these 2 ladies

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only ?

Jenna sex doll has an AW profile;  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
According to her profile she does selected London dates - best contact her directly for specific details

Online alexworksit

hi guys.new here

i'll be travelling to London very soon and trying to find a stunning//gorgeous/top milf :lol:

i am not interested in housewives or milf next door....i wanna punt a real milf, beautiful figure, nice and trained body, a real courtesan.

would be great if i could find one like Brigitte Nielsen.. in her 30's... :)

too much to ask?

thanks.

I mean I don't think this IS Brigitte lol but she's not too far External Link/Members Only