Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabela sweett - Plumstead, Greenwich  (Read 535 times)

Offline bimmer89

Link: External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, I actually stumbled upon this girl about 2 years ago, but wasn't aware of the site so didn't write up a review. I noticed she popped back up on Adultwork so thought I'd tell you my experience so you can make an informed decision.

Communication was pretty standard, "Are you available/Send me your post code". At the time she had a flat above a row of shops but wasn't anyone around. I told her I would be 2 minutes and as I arrived at the door she opened up and let me in.

The first thing I noticed was that her pictures were obviously from years ago, when she was a lot slimmer. She looked at least 2 stone heavier than her pictures and immediately took me as "fat", and she had a lot of spots on her face. Due to this I was quite hesitant and I think she could tell, so she grabbed her much more attractive and slimmer friend and I took her instead. Romanians, so the service was rather shite. Pretty basic OWO followed by missionary. It felt so fake and mechanical I just bust my nut and left within 20 minutes, despite paying for an hour (idiot, I know).

I'd stay well away if I were you.

I'd give it a 3/10
Banned reason: Claims to provide "substances" to prossie
Banned by: