Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going down on a WG  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Spanish Lad

Not normally something I do but on occasion if it feels right then yes, it happens. Today I tried out a new parlour which does not offer sex (but of course is available if you pay extra) but which tries to sell itself as an upscale tantric massage parlour.

The website clearly lays out the different types of massages available and prices and it is quite clear that there's no sex or oral included, only hand relief. prices from 80 - 200€/hour.

OK, so I am happy with this and decide to go for a good 120€ hour massage and a lingam HJ at the end.

As things panned out it didn't go quite to plan. Her tanga came off and I could see that she was clearly enjoying my thumb up her pussy as she started OWO. So as this was a freebie and thinking that this was perhaps a more upmarket establishment I asked if 69 was OK and before I knew it her pussy was right in my face and I almost threw up. Terrible fishy pussy yet carried on for a little while longer as the bj was pretty good and call me too sensitive but also didn't want to cause a fuss by letting her know her pussy was minging.

So this reminds me of why I don't normally go down on WGs

Festisio

Pretty much always do it.  Only had one or two that were past their best.  Overall excellent experiences in that particular area.

You might need to stay away from grotty parlours if you want a nice clunge over your face.

Offline MancSean

Surely whilst you were fingering her you would have wafts of rotten clam chowder in the air pal. A musky pussy is one thing but a fishy one is not a good sign normally

Offline 385North

Going down on a WGs sweet shop is a must for me. I usually confirm a booking beforehand with a to-do/requirements list and top of that is 'prepare your pussy for a good prolonged licking'. Always does the job and ensures you have a sweet-smelling, clean - and most importantly -a fanny-spray free pussy. There's nothing worse than going down there and getting that chalky, powder dry taste on your tongue from fanny spray. Kills the punt dead for me.

One thing I have discovered also is that older (forty-something) WGs who have been hit with the menopause are usually the best for reverse oral as they remain dry pretty much all the time. Wet pussies are nice too, but it depends on your preference I guess.

385North

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
(forty-something) WGs who have been hit with the menopause are usually the best for reverse oral as they remain dry pretty much all the time.

Well I doubt there are that many of those around.  Hitting the menopause at 40something is not the norm.  50s early 60s yes but 40s not that common.  menopause in the 40s is classed as premature menopause as it is not an average occurance

Offline Spanish Lad

Surely whilst you were fingering her you would have wafts of rotten clam chowder in the air pal. A musky pussy is one thing but a fishy one is not a good sign normally

You are right actually. I did sense that everything was not 100% just prior to tounge and nose becoming enveloped in pussy flesh but I let fly common sense. it is often difficult to think clearly when your cock is in a girl's throat and not far off orgasm. But we live and learn.

Sienna_Bronze

A fishy smell is almost always bv. You can actually get it by being too clean down there, it messes with the natural bacteria. That said a woman must know she has it because the smell is rank. There really is no excuse to not get it sorted.

Offline 385North

Well I doubt there are that many of those around.  Hitting the menopause at 40something is not the norm.  50s early 60s yes but 40s not that common.  menopause in the 40s is classed as premature menopause as it is not an average occurance

Indeed, I use the term forty-something loosely as one must often take the given age with a pinch of salt. Wasn't aware of premature menopause, but then again I am a bloke. However, I often experience hot flushes and tingly skin myself so maybe I'm experiencing premature manopause. Hmmm.

Online threechilliman

Em, I had one that were like an alley cats breakfast. And she was sat on my face at the time.